Enjoy a competitive variable rate under 4% with no ongoing fees with a Rate Buster Fee Free Variable Home Loan from Reduce Home Loans
The Rate Buster Fee Free Variable Home Loan offers a host of attractive features to borrowers, including a competitive interest rate and flexible features such as a redraw facility, 100% offset account, unlimited internet transactions and more.
If you would prefer the security of a fixed interest rate, Reduce Home Loans has a range of different loans on offer.
Invesment Home Loans
If you are looking for the Rate Buster Home Loan for investors click here.
|Product Name||Reduce Home Loans Rate Buster Standard Variable|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$50,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$500,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||1 year|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||80%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||Yes|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||Yes|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$330|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- 100% offset account
- $0 ongoing fees
- $440 application fee
- $130 settlement fee
Things to consider about the Reduce Home Loans Rate Buster Fee Free Variable Loan
The Rate Buster Fee Free Variable Home Loan is a full doc home loan available for owner occupiers looking to purchase or refinance. The interest rates offered vary depending on the loan-to-value ratio (LVR).
The Rate Buster Fee Free Variable Home Loan offers a wide range of flexible features, including a redraw facility, repayment flexibility, internet and phone access, and the option to make interest-only repayments.
Features of the Reduce Home Loans Rate Buster Fee Free Variable Loan
- Maximum loan amount. This loan allows you to borrow a maximum amount of $500,000 with the LVR <= 80% and LVR <= 70% products, and a maximum of $750,000 for the offset LVR 85% loan. Both loans have a minimum borrowing amount of $50,000.
- Maximum LVR. The maximum LVR for this loan is as high as 90%, but you will need to pay for lenders mortgage insurance (LMI) if you borrow more than 80% LVR. Interest rates vary depending on your LVR.
- Offset account. A 100% offset account is available to help you reduce the amount of interest payable on your home loan.
- Additional repayment flexibility. The Rate Buster Fee Free Variable Home Loan allows you to choose between a fortnightly or monthly repayment schedule. You can also make unlimited additional repayments without penalty. In addition, both principal and interest and interest-only repayment options are available.
- Redraw facility. A redraw facility is available with the Rate Buster Fee Free Variable Home Loan, and there is no minimum amount for internet withdrawals.
- Rate discount. If you have a five-year good payment record you can apply for a rate reduction of 0.5%.
- Unlimited transactions. Other loan features include unlimited free phone and internet transactions, free EFTPOS and BPAY, and no discharge fee if you refinance with any existing Reduce Home Loans product.
- Monthly and annual fee: $0. The Rate Buster doesn’t charge any ongoing monthly or annual fees.
- Application fee: $440. This fee covers the cost of preparing your loan documents and approving your loan.
- Valuation fee: $264. This covers the lender’s third party expenses when they get the value of your property appraised.
- Settlement fee: $130. This fee is charged upon the setting up of your loan accounts.
- Legal fee: $330. This fee is charged to cover your legal costs.
How to apply for the Reduce Rate Buster Fee Free Loan
If the Rate Buster Fee Free Variable Home Loan sounds ideal for your needs, click the ‘Apply Now’ link to be taken to the Reduce Home Loans website where you can fill out an enquiry form.
This form requires you to provide your name, contact details, postcode and list any questions you may have about borrowing from Reduce Home Loans. Within 1-2 business days of your form being submitted, Reduce Home Loans will be in touch to go through your borrowing requirements.
Eligibility & Required Documentation
To qualify for a loan you will need to be over 18 years of age and also a permanent Australian resident.
During the borrowing process you will also need to provide:
- Proof of identity, which may include items such as your driver’s licence, passport and Medicare card.
- Proof of employment and evidence of your annual income.
- Details of any assets you own.
- Details of any liabilities you have.
- Documents concerning the property purchase, including the contract of sale, certificate of title and transfer of land.
The Rate Buster Fee Free Variable Home Loan from Reduce Home Loans offers plenty of benefits to borrowers who want a flexible loan solution.