Red Dead Redemption II will star brand new outlaw Arthur Morgan
The story is a prequel that will follow Dutch Van Der Linde's gang.
We've finally had a closer look at Rockstar Games's Red Dead Redemption II. The newest trailer clarifies some story details that were still murky after the initial reveal, confirming two major points: Red Dead Redemption II will indeed be a prequel, and it will not star John Marston in the leading role.
In Marston's stead, we have Arthur Morgan, another outlaw loyal to the dastardly Dutch Van Der Linde.
Arthur seems like a gruff and compelling character, if not as immediately likeable as John Marston.
Going over a few quick shots from the trailer, it looks like Red Dead II will feature train heists for the picking, a bow and arrow and more wildlife than ever before. The details are otherwise scarce, and when we'll find out more is anyone's guess.
If it's horsepower you're after, look no further than the Xbox One X. Check out our guide to finding the best price for the Xbox One X in Australia.
- Humble Classics Return Bundle: Where the best deals are
- Old Aussie rivalries live on in upcoming esports league
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?