Red Dead Redemption II will star brand new outlaw Arthur Morgan
The story is a prequel that will follow Dutch Van Der Linde's gang.
We've finally had a closer look at Rockstar Games's Red Dead Redemption II. The newest trailer clarifies some story details that were still murky after the initial reveal, confirming two major points: Red Dead Redemption II will indeed be a prequel, and it will not star John Marston in the leading role.
In Marston's stead, we have Arthur Morgan, another outlaw loyal to the dastardly Dutch Van Der Linde.
Arthur seems like a gruff and compelling character, if not as immediately likeable as John Marston.
Going over a few quick shots from the trailer, it looks like Red Dead II will feature train heists for the picking, a bow and arrow and more wildlife than ever before. The details are otherwise scarce, and when we'll find out more is anyone's guess.
If it's horsepower you're after, look no further than the Xbox One X. Check out our guide to finding the best price for the Xbox One X in Australia.
- 56 rising esports stars added to the roster for next week’s Gfinity Elite Series debut
- [UPDATE] Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Australian pricing and release date
- Detroit: Become Human Review: No fate but what we manage to screw up in a QTE
- The PS5 will launch in 2020 hints Sony CEO John Kodera
- Perth will be the first to turn when the zombie apocalypse hits