Saddle up, Red Dead Redemption 2 releases 26 October 2018
The new frontier begins right in time for Halloween.
After a supposed leak late last year that suggested Red Dead 2 would launch 8 June 2018, Rockstar Games has officially announced the release date for its upcoming adventure to the Wild West. Barring any further setbacks, Red Dead Redemption 2 will release 26 October 2018 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Red Dead Redemption 2 will star Arthur Morgan, an outlaw and member of Dutch Van Der Linde's gang. The game will seemingly follow Morgan and the Van Der Linde gang on the run from the law, before the days of John Marston.
Morgan didn't appear in Red Dead Redemption, despite the Van Der Linde gang being central to the story. It will be interesting to see where Red Dead 2's story takes Arthur Morgan.
Saddle up, partner
Magical experiences like Red Dead Redemption II come along once, maybe twice in a generation. Read more…
- Yoshi’s Crafted World Review: It’s a diorama-rama
- Hands-on with Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled: Oozing with old school bandicool
- 2019 Razer Blade Stealth 13 review: A slice of heaven for gamers on the go
- The Division 2 Review: Divided we fall (in love again)
- PAX Australia 2019 tickets are now on sale