Saddle up, Red Dead Redemption 2 releases 26 October 2018
The new frontier begins right in time for Halloween.
After a supposed leak late last year that suggested Red Dead 2 would launch 8 June 2018, Rockstar Games has officially announced the release date for its upcoming adventure to the Wild West. Barring any further setbacks, Red Dead Redemption 2 will release 26 October 2018 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Red Dead Redemption 2 will star Arthur Morgan, an outlaw and member of Dutch Van Der Linde's gang. The game will seemingly follow Morgan and the Van Der Linde gang on the run from the law, before the days of John Marston.
Morgan didn't appear in Red Dead Redemption, despite the Van Der Linde gang being central to the story. It will be interesting to see where Red Dead 2's story takes Arthur Morgan.
- Humble Classics Return Bundle: Where the best deals are
- Old Aussie rivalries live on in upcoming esports league
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?