Saddle up, Red Dead Redemption 2 releases 26 October 2018
The new frontier begins right in time for Halloween.
After a supposed leak late last year that suggested Red Dead 2 would launch 8 June 2018, Rockstar Games has officially announced the release date for its upcoming adventure to the Wild West. Barring any further setbacks, Red Dead Redemption 2 will release 26 October 2018 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Red Dead Redemption 2 will star Arthur Morgan, an outlaw and member of Dutch Van Der Linde's gang. The game will seemingly follow Morgan and the Van Der Linde gang on the run from the law, before the days of John Marston.
Morgan didn't appear in Red Dead Redemption, despite the Van Der Linde gang being central to the story. It will be interesting to see where Red Dead 2's story takes Arthur Morgan.
- 56 rising esports stars added to the roster for next week’s Gfinity Elite Series debut
- [UPDATE] Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Australian pricing and release date
- Detroit: Become Human Review: No fate but what we manage to screw up in a QTE
- The PS5 will launch in 2020 hints Sony CEO John Kodera
- Perth will be the first to turn when the zombie apocalypse hits