Get Accidental Death and Serious Injury Cover with no medicals with Real Insurance.
As a child we are hesitant as we grow and explore, testing new skills one step at a time, and being prepared to get up and adapt to new obstacles time and time again. However, as adults we tend to forget the risks the world holds for us.
The further we venture in our lives, the greater our risk of accident or injury. As our parents restrained from wrapping us in cotton wool as we were growing and learning, there is nothing you can do to mitigate all of the risks you face in your life.
However, the best you can do is to be prepared in case the worst does happen, and one way to do that is with accident and injury insurance.
The benefits of Real Accidental Death and Serious Injury Insurance plans
While you might like to think that accidents only happen to other people, the risks are real and it can happen to anyone, often unexpectedly. Protecting yourself and your family with accidental death and serious injury insurance can give you a peace of mind should such event ever happen to you, and not to mention, the financial assistance that is valuable to keep you afloat, so that you can recover without all the stress.
With Real Insurance Accidental Death and Serious Injury Cover, you can reap the benefits of:
- A lump sum benefit to spend as you choose: Your Real Insurance cover will pay a benefit on an eligible claim as a lump sum amount, which means the money can be quickly and easily applied where it is most needed. Whether that need is to pay medical bills, funeral expenses or living expenses, your family can ease their financial burden most effectively with the freedom of a lump sum payout.
- Guaranteed acceptance and renewal: You can quickly and easily apply for accidental death and serious injury cover over the phone in just a few minutes. This is because you don't have to complete any forms or have a medical test or a blood test (if you're between 18 to 69). Once your application has been processed your cover will be automatically renewed each year until you are 75 years old, regardless of changes to your age, lifestyle or health.
- Cover for your partner: You can also easily take out a joint cover of accidental death and serious injury policy from Real Insurance, so that your family and your lifestyle can be protected.
- Worldwide reliability: Your cover with Real Insurance extends around the world, 24/7 so that no matter where you are, you are able to make a claim on your accidental death and serious injury policy. You'll also be protected by the strength and reliability of having your life insurance with the world's third largest reinsurer, Hannover Life Re of Australasia Ltd.
- Your choice of payment schedule: With Real Insurance there is no added cost to your policy if you choose to pay your premiums yearly, monthly or fortnightly. This means you can tailor your insurance to your budget and cash flow needs.
- The Real Reward Cash Back: Once you have held your Accidental Death and Serious Injury Insurance Policy with Real for more than 12 months, you are eligible to be refunded 10% of the premiums you’ve paid.
- Cover for accidental death: If you die as the result of an accident, your Real Insurance policy will pay out your chosen benefit amount to your family or your estate.
- Cover for accidental serious injury: Your Real Insurance policy will also pay a claim if you suffer one of the defined serious injuries as the result of an accident, including: quadriplegia, paraplegia, hemiplegia, deafness, blindness or the total and permanent loss of two limbs.
Applying for Accidental Death and Serious Injury Cover with Real Insurance
If you are an Australian resident between 18 and 69 years old you can apply for accidental death and serious injury insurance with Real, and your policy remains guaranteed until you are 75 years old. You can choose a benefit amount from $50,000 up to $500,000 just keep in mind that the higher your benefit amount, the higher your premiums, so you need to balance your current budget with your expected expenses in case of accidental death or serious injury.