Ready Flowers is an Australian florist service that offers a wide selection of fresh flowers to customers all over Australia.
Ready Flowers works with top-notch Australian florists to deliver flowers all over the country to cities such as Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, Melbourne and Sydney. The company also provides international deliveries to New Zealand, the UK, Japan, Hong Kong and other countries.
Due to the fact that Ready Flowers works with the best local florists, you can expect expedited deliveries and you can even have same-day delivery on orders made through the site.
Ready Flowers Promo Codes and Offers for December 2016
How do I order from Ready Flowers?
1. Select a promo code that you want to use from the collection above. Click on the promo code to access the Ready Flowers homepage.
2. Select a category and begin to browse through the selections available.
3. Click on ‘View Item’ when you find something you like.
4. Proceed to choose arrangements for the package and scroll to the bottom of the page to provide delivery details.
5. Continue to checkout and you can either login as a shopper or continue to checkout as a guest. Click the ‘Have a discount code’ link to enter in your promo code.
6. Enter the delivery and payment details to finalise your purchase.
Pros and cons of Ready Flowers
- Huge range.Everybody likes to have options and there are options in abundance on the Ready Flowers website.
- Australian. Ready Flowers is an Australian company so customers can shop safely in the knowledge that they are supporting local business.
- Same-day delivery.Same-day delivery is available for those urgent flower orders.
- Shipping costs apply. This adds to the cost of the flowers you are purchasing.
Shipping guide for Ready Flowers
Ready Flowers can ship orders to more than 90 countries. Generally, orders are delivered by 5pm to business addresses and 6pm to residential addresses. Standard delivery fees apply and these may vary depending on the location of the customer. Major cities have a standard $12.95 delivery fee.
The delivery times may also vary depending on the location. Note too that the company does not deliver flowers to locked bag or PO box addresses. Same-day deliveries are only available in major cities and these are considered on orders made before 2pm. There are no deliveries on Sundays or public holidays.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with Ready Flowers
Ready Flowers does not accept requests to change or cancel orders that have already been dispatched or delivered. Same-day orders therefore cannot be changed as they are immediately processed. Ready Flowers is not liable for delays or failures due to third parties. However, the company will give you an opportunity to order again or request for a refund.
Refunds are usually processed within 14 days and these are paid back using the same method used to process payment. Such requests must be made within three days of delivery and you can contact customer service online. Proof of purchase will be required.
Top picks from Ready Flowers
Ready Flowers is an Australian-based florist that ships domestically and around the world. The company has close to half a million customers who have already used its service in the past seven years and it aims to provide a vast variety of flowers and helpful customer service.About Ready Flowers and its history
Registering with Ready Flowers gives you a wonderful opportunity to gain major rewards with the company’s loyalty program. Customers can get same-day deliveries if their order is made before 2pm and if the delivery address in based within a major city.