RAT kits clearance sale: Down to $6 a test
With rising COVID cases and RAT kits continuing to be an important part of our lives, now is the perfect time to jump on this deal.
Where to buy rapid antigen testing kits online in Australia
- Clinical Supplies - In stock
- Rapid Proof - In stock
- Rapid Medical Supplies - In stock
- Rapid Antigen Australia - In stock
- HiCraft - In stock
- MedCart Australia - In stock
- Little Whales - In stock
- RabMed - In stock
- Home Diagnostics - In stock
- Virafree - In stock
- AUSTiC - In stock
- Fast Test Kits - In stock
- Naturalena Brands - In stock
- Healthy Life - In stock
- Catch - In stock
- eBay - In stock
- Amazon - In stock
- Rapid Antigen Tests Online - In stock
- Priceline - In stock
- Coles - In stock
COVID cases are spiking, and are showing no sign of slowing down. Luckily, the era of RAT kit shortages is well and truly over. Consumers can now shop around for a great deal on this critically important product.
Thanks to Clinical Supplies' clearance sale, you can cop a major discount on these TGA-approved RAT kits. These Clungene nasal swab kits are easy to use with included instructions.
Clinical Supplies ships orders from $10-15 Australia-wide. Dispatch usually occurs within 24-48 hours.
RAT kits tax deductions
There's good news for those of us who need to use RAT tests to ensure we don't have COVID before attending our workplaces. It is now federal law that such tests can be claimed as a tax deduction, so ensure you keep your receipts.
Want more info on tax deductions? Head over to our complete guide.
Free RAT kits
Certain concession card holders are eligible to claim free RATs thanks to a federal government scheme. If you hold one of the following concession cards, you can grab a maximum of 5 tests in 1 month or 10 tests in 3 months from a participating community pharmacy:
- Commonwealth Seniors Health Card
- Health Care Card
- Low Income Health Care Card
- Pensioner Concession Card
- Department of Veterans' Affairs Gold, White or Orange card