Flights to Rarotonga from $495 return with Air New Zealand
Heaven on Earth just got that much cheaper.
It's very safe to say that the Cook Islands is a little slice of paradise, and now thanks to Air New Zealand it's on sale.
Before you book any international travel, be sure to check Smartraveller for the latest recommendations by the Australian government to your destination.
So here's everything you need to know. Flights are taking off from Sydney to Rarotonga starting from $495 return. Airfares continue with flights departing from Melbourne from $808 and Brisbane from $820 return.
You can fly between 28 February 2020 and 13 December 2020. Do keep in mind that specific dates apply depending on where and when you'd like to fly.
The holiday itinerary won't be empty either. We recommend checking out Muri, Titikaveka and Aroa beaches, the Te Vara Nui Village, Te Rua Manga, Highlands Paradise and Wigmore's Waterfall.
Need to find your suitcase and passport? Good news – this sale is running until 18 March 2020, unless sold out prior.
Do we need to say more? We didn't think so either. Head over to Air New Zealand to lock in your Cook Island escape.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Great. On average you could be paying upwards of $900 for return fares from Sydney to Rarotonga. You are saving nearly 50% off a full-price ticket if you make the most of this offer.
- Airline: Great. As Air New Zealand is a full service airline your airfares include checked baggage, in-flight meals and entertainment.
- Frequent flyer points: Great. You can earn Airpoints when you fly with Air New Zealand.
- Travel time: Good. Flights are direct to Rarotonga from Sydney.
- Weather: Great. We recommend heading over to the Cook Islands between May and September. The weather will be warm and you'll miss the wet season.
- NSW Dine and Discover vouchers extended: Best ways to use yours now
- The 5 best Flight Centre EOFY travel deals
- Virgin Australia announces free flights competition for vaccinated Aussies
- 5 ways to maximise your $200 Luxury Escapes COVID-19 vouchers
- Sydney Solstice Festival 2021: 10 unmissable things to do