Rail Europe promo codes and coupons August 2020
Get a discount on rail tickets and multi-country passes in Europe and around the world with these Rail Europe promo codes.
We don't currently have Rail Europe promo codes and coupons, check out these other rail passes:
Popular Omio coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|13 Jul 2020||Up to 20% off Lonely Planet guide books||EUR****|
|17 Mar 2020||Europe train tickets from €10||********|
|15 Jul 2020||Get a chance to win 2 Eurail passes||********|
|17 Mar 2020||Book budget flights in Europe from €3||********|
|17 Mar 2020||Book buses in Europe form €9||********|
RailEurope's coronavirus (COVID-19) cancellation and changes policy update
As of 17 March 2020, RailEurope, who sells tickets and passes but does not operate its own trains, is referring to train operators' policies.
While there are many operators in Europe that are quickly changing, RailEurope is updating this list on its website daily with the latest cancellation and changes policies for train operators including Eurostar, Trenitalia and Thalys.
Bestselling destinations from Rail Europe
Which countries accept Rail Europe passes?
- Czech Republic
Rail Europe Review | Pros and Cons
- Accepted all over Europe. Rail Europe passes are valid for train journeys throughout the European Union and the European Economic Area, plus Switzerland and Turkey.
- Available for worldwide travel. Rail Europe also distributes rail passes for North America, South America, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Oceania.
- Flexible ticket options. You can choose consecutive travel dates, flexible dates, or "point to point" tickets to suit the needs of your itinerary.
- On-board buffet and bathroom facilities. Most trains are fully equipped with bathroom facilities and on-board restaurants.
- Unused tickets are refundable. Passes that have not been used can be refunded up to three days before the travel date, in most cases.
- Plan your itinerary before you buy your rail pass. Partially used passes are not refundable.
How does Rail Europe work?
Rail Europe offers travellers train transportation options when travelling through Europe. Whether you're set on where you want to travel or you're hoping to plan along the way, Rail Europe allows you to book rail passes for multiple journeys across a wide range of counties. This is a great option if you're not set in your plans. Alternatively, you can purchase point-to-point tickets for travel between two cities, as well as travel packages across destinations including Switzerland and Norway.
How do I make a booking with Rail Europe?
You can make a booking easily online by entering your travel dates and details and following the booking process step by step. You will need to pay online with a credit card or PayPal to confirm. Paper tickets will be sent to your address before your departure dates, or you can choose to download and print them at home.
What forms of payment does Rail Europe accept?
- American Express
What is the Rail Europe cancellation policy?
Most rail passes can be returned and refunded up to three days prior to the travel date. Point to point tickets and some other specific rail companies may have differing cancellation and refund policies. To avoid disappointment, you are encouraged to read the specific fare details of your ticket before you make a purchase.
How do I contact Rail Europe?
Rail Europe has a live chat you can access via its website for all booking and general questions.
Ask an Expert