See Raiden summon a dragon in the new trailer for his Injustice 2 debut
That Mortal Kombat logo is a real killer.
Mortal Kombat's God of Thunder, the iconic Raiden, is blasting his way into the superhero fighting game Injustice 2, and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has dropped a new trailer showing off the devastating powers the protector of Earthrealm will have at his disposal.
From channelling Emperor Palpatine with his electric hands to shooting balls of lightning across the stage, Raiden easily stacks up against Injustice 2's super-powered roster. Best of all, though, is when the Thunder god unleashes his super move, carrying his foe Brainiac high into the sky and summoning the Mortal Kombat dragon out of the moon to slam Brainiac into the ground. Spectacular stuff.
The video also shows off Raiden's premier skin, the DC superhero Black Lightning. Both Raiden and the Black Lightning skin will be available for purchase in October.
In other Injustice 2 news, Hellboy will soon be joining Raiden as part of the game's roster, and a PC version of Injustice 2 was recently leaked by Amazon France.
- Humble Classics Return Bundle: Where the best deals are
- Old Aussie rivalries live on in upcoming esports league
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?