See Raiden summon a dragon in the new trailer for his Injustice 2 debut
That Mortal Kombat logo is a real killer.
Mortal Kombat's God of Thunder, the iconic Raiden, is blasting his way into the superhero fighting game Injustice 2, and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has dropped a new trailer showing off the devastating powers the protector of Earthrealm will have at his disposal.
From channelling Emperor Palpatine with his electric hands to shooting balls of lightning across the stage, Raiden easily stacks up against Injustice 2's super-powered roster. Best of all, though, is when the Thunder god unleashes his super move, carrying his foe Brainiac high into the sky and summoning the Mortal Kombat dragon out of the moon to slam Brainiac into the ground. Spectacular stuff.
The video also shows off Raiden's premier skin, the DC superhero Black Lightning. Both Raiden and the Black Lightning skin will be available for purchase in October.
In other Injustice 2 news, Hellboy will soon be joining Raiden as part of the game's roster, and a PC version of Injustice 2 was recently leaked by Amazon France.
- 56 rising esports stars added to the roster for next week’s Gfinity Elite Series debut
- [UPDATE] Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Australian pricing and release date
- Detroit: Become Human Review: No fate but what we manage to screw up in a QTE
- The PS5 will launch in 2020 hints Sony CEO John Kodera
- Perth will be the first to turn when the zombie apocalypse hits