Rag & Bone finally comes to Australia
The fashion favourite has just opened a store in one of Australia's biggest cities.
New York label Rag & Bone has been a favourite of Australian fashionistas for years, so it's very exciting that the brand has launched its very first Australian store in Melbourne.
The store is in The Strand on Elizabeth Street near ACNE Studios and COS and has been designed to fit with the industrial aesthetic seen in the US stores.
CEO Marcus Wainwright told Inside Retail, “Having our own retail location here allows us to showcase the brand and continue tapping into the energy of the Australian customer, who has been extremely supportive of Rag & Bone thus far.”
The store features high ceilings, minimalist shelving, marble accents, wooden furniture and concrete floors. Basically, it looks like a fashion dream.
For any Rag & Bone fans that aren't Melbourne locals, the brand also has a significant presence at Incu, which has three stores in Sydney. Incu has had a partnership with Rag & Bone for years, so the store is always well stocked with key pieces from the brand.
That said, it's probably worth the trip to Melbourne to see the store in person, especially if you're a big fan.
- When and where to buy the Puma x Transformers sneaker collab
- Australians are embracing Halloween in record numbers
- When the Moschino x H&M collaboration will launch in stores
- Exactly why you need the Belle Lucia x PrettyLittleThing swimwear edit
- Best sales of the week: City Beach, Meski and THE ICONIC