RACV Motorcycle Loan
Looking to buy a new or a used motorcycle? RACV offers competitive rates and discounts for members.
The RACV is an expert in the automobile field, offering advice and finance to Australians for over 100 years. If you're a member, you could potentially benefit from discounted rates on a motorcycle loan. If not, you can still apply and get a competitive rate, subject to approval.
From 6.49% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Max Loan Amount
Main points to consider with the RACV Motorcyle Loan
This loan offers a fixed rate of 6.49% p.a. with a comparison rate of 7.19% p.a. However, rates are assigned based on the customer's individual circumstances. Approval is subject to the RACV's lending criteria, which will take into account factors such as your income, debts, assets and credit file. For a personalised quote, contact RACV by phone.
This loan is quick and easy to apply for and boasts quick approval (potentially within five working hours).
What features and benefits are on offer?
The RACV Motorcyle Loan offers a range of features and benefits, including:
- Secured loan. Secured loans often have the benefit of having more competitive rates. It is often easiest to secure your motorbike purchase against the loan, should you choose. This means that the RACV can repossess your motorbike should you default on the loan.
- Fixed rate. This loan has a fixed rate, meaning it will never change over the life of the loan.
- Quick application. This loan takes just 10 minutes to apply for.
- Five hour loan approval. If you meet the criteria set out by RACV, you could be approved within five working hours.
- Flexible repayments. Whether you prefer to make payments online or by post, RACV offers direct debit, BPAY and cheque payment options. You can also pay at an RACV shop or Australia Post outlet, if you prefer to do things face-to-face.
- New or used. You can buy both new and used motorcycles with the funds from this loan.
- $5,000 minimum. The minimum you can borrow with this loan (and the minimum security value) is $5,000.
- Optional insurance and protection. From RACV Comprehensive Car Insurance, RACV Warranty, credit protection and Autosure protection, the RACV offers a range of extras with its loans. You can also receive discounts on some of these offerings.
Fees and charges
- Establishment fee. You will pay an initial fee of $499.
- No ongoing fees. Aside from a single upfront fee, there are no additional fees with this loan.
Looking to apply for an RACV Motorcyle Loan?
Simply click our "Go to Site" button to apply for an RACV Motorcyle Loan. Applications can take just 10 minutes. However, before you apply, please make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria below:
- You are over 18 years old.
- You are working full-time.
- You are an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- The motorcycle you are buying has a value of $5,000+.
- You are looking to borrow $5,000 or more.
If you are unsure of your financial circumstances, you can get a free personalised rate quote from the RACV by phone prior to submitting an application. If you think that an RACV Motorcyle Loan is right for you, click "Go to Site" and follow the step-by-step process. If approved, you could see the funds in your account within 24 hours.
Car Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.88% p.a.
A low minimum borrowing amount of $2,000 that you can use to purchase a new car or one up to two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.69% p.a.
Take advantage of a competitive rate, pre-approval and no early repayment fees when you finance a car under two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate from 4.99% p.a.
A larger loan of $5,000 or more to help you buy a new or used car. 5-hour pre approval available and no ongoing fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
Purchase a new or used car up to 2 years old and benefit from a fixed rate and no monthly fees. Pre-approval available within 5 business hours.