Enjoy pre-approval and a competitive rate with the secured personal loan from RACQ.
Are you after a new or used vehicle and a competitive personal loan? You may want to consider financing your purchase using the RACQ Secured Personal Loan. You'll be able to find your vehicle and negotiate the price with the confidence of RACQ's pre-approval, and if you aren't happy with the loan you have 21 days to cancel without being charged any fees. Using your vehicle as security will give you a competitive fixed rate. Find out more about the loan, and if it's right for you, below.
|Product Name||RACQ Secured Personal Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 9.45% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||10%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$100,000|
Things to consider
The RACQ Secured Personal Loan can be used to finance a range of new or used vehicles including cars, caravans, watercraft and motorcycles. Interest rates for the loan start at 9.45% p.a. but that actual rate that applies to your account will depend on RACQ's lending criteria. Rates are fixed and you can repay your loan over a term between 1 and 7 year(s).
Features of an RACQ Secured Personal Loan
This Secured Personal Loan from RACQ offers a number of features, including:
- Fixed interest rate. You'll be offered a fixed interest rate when you receive your loan contract. While the rate you're offered is based on RACQ's lending criteria, rates start from a competitive 9.45% p.a.
- Pre-approval. Getting a good price on your vehicle starts with being able to negotiate at point-of-sale, which you can do with pre-approval. This is offered with RACQ's Secured Loan.
- Quick loan turnaround time. The application form is quick and one of RACQ's staff will advise you of your application's outcome in about 24 hours.
- Repayment flexibility. You can make additional repayments at any time. For ongoing repayments, you can choose to make them fortnightly or monthly via a direct debit facility.
- No monthly fees. No monthly account-keeping fees apply.
- Loan terms. You can choose loan terms between 1 and 7 year(s).
How much will the loan cost?
The interest rate that will apply to your account will be offered to you in your loan contract. When you submit your application, RACQ will calculate your interest rate based on its lending criteria. Interest rates are fixed and start from 9.45% p.a. with the comparison rate starting from 10% p.a.
Ready to apply for the Secured Personal Loan?
If you're ready to apply, you can click "Go to Site" to be transferred to RACQ's website. To be eligible for this loan you need to meet the below criteria:
- You want to borrow at least $5,000
- You're over the age of 18
- You're an Australian citizen, permanent Australian resident or on an approved working visa
If you meet these criteria you may be eligible to apply. Have the following details on hand to complete your application:
- Personal details including your name and contact information
- Information regarding your employment
- All details about your financial, such as your income and debts
Once you've submitted your application you should find out within 24 hours whether you've been approved.