RACQ Platinum Rewards Credit Card
No longer offered in the market
The RACQ Platinum Rewards credit card is no longer available for new applications. However, we’ve kept the information online for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested.
How to apply
- Age. You must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
- Income. You must earn a minimum of $35,000 per year.
- Credit Rating. Your must have a good credit rating.
Complimentary insurance policies
- Purchase cover insurance. Receive complimentary purchase cover insurance with the Platinum Mastercard. This insurance covers loss, theft or accidental damage to a range of personal goods that were purchased on your Platinum Mastercard for a three-month period. Please note an excess applies to claims on this policy.
- Interstate flight inconvenience insurance. The Platinum Mastercard also comes with complimentary interstate flight inconvenience cover. This protects you against any domestic flight inconvenience and covers cancellations, rental vehicle excess and more. This is perfect for those who frequently travel interstate for business.
- International flight inconvenience insurance. Complimentary international flight inconvenience insurance is also offered for international flights and covers flight cancellations and delays, medical expenses and loss or theft of property.
Rates & fees
- Balance transfer offer. Receive a 0% p.a. interest rate on balance transfers for up to 14 months. After this period the balance transfer rate will revert back to the cash advance rate, currently 21.74% p.a.
- Triple points. Earn triple the amount of rewards points on RACQ purchases.
- Annual fee. The card attracts an annual fee of $129, which is comparable to other platinum cards on the market. However, if you have other RACQ products you may be eligible for an annual fee waiver or discount.
- Interest rate. The card charges an interest rate of 20.24% p.a. on purchases.
- Interest-free days. With this credit card you will receive up to 55 interest-free days on purchases, giving you the opportunity to pay off your balance in full without having to pay additional interest.
- Rewards program. The Platinum Mastercard features a rewards program that earns 1 reward point for every dollar you spend on your card. These rewards never expire.
- 24/7 concierge. A 24/7 concierge service is available to assist you with anything from organising gifts to locating restaurants.
- Security. The Mastercard features a secure chip which protects your details and data. It can also protect you against fraud.
If you want access to a host of rewards and features like complimentary insurance cover and 0% p.a. interest on balance transfers, compare the RACQ Platinum Rewards Mastercard with other cards available now.