Registered UberEATS drivers can boost their earnings with a scooter rental from $169 per week.
Raceway Motorcycles offers UberEATS drivers a simple, flexible rental solution to earn additional income as food delivery drivers. You can choose your hours as well as how much you’d like to work, and you can use the scooter for personal transportation when you’re not working. Choose between two scooter models, with rates starting at $169 per week. This rental is available for UberEATS drivers living in Melbourne.
Whilst we don't compare offers from this company, please use the table below to compare similar products.
Things to consider before renting a vehicle through Raceway
This solution is suited to people who’d rather use a rental instead of their own vehicle for UberEATS business. Raceway Motorcycles requires drivers to be at least 18 years old, and you must be an approved UberEATS driver before applying for a Raceway rental. You also need at least one year of driving experience.
Features of Raceway Motorcycle UberEATS rentals
If you’re interested in renting a scooter for UberEATS deliveries, here are some of the features of the Raceway Motorcycles rental contract.
- Flexible. Depending on how much you’d like to earn, you can choose when you want to work.
- Increase income. This rental service allows you to earn additional income without incurring wear-and-tear on your own vehicle.
- Free kilometres. This rental contract includes 500 free kilometres.
- Personal use. When you’re not delivering food, you can use the scooter for personal reasons.
- Choices. You can choose a Suzuki 110 Address scooter or the larger Benelli Caffenero 150. Both are suited to city commuting with space for food packages and helmet storage. Rates vary according to the model.
- Minimum terms. This contract is available for a minimum of two days. You can return the rental with a seven-day hand-back notice.
- Operates in Melbourne. This rental service is available for deliveries in inner Melbourne, so drivers should live within proximity of the city.
- Insurance and maintenance. Contact Raceway for details on their maintenance policies and whether insurance is included in the weekly rate.
How much does it cost to rent a vehicle with Raceway Motorcycles?
Fees include the following:
- Rental fees. Scooter rentals start at $169 per week depending on the model.
- Deposit. You will need to pay $1000 as a deposit.
- Insurance and maintenance. TheRaceway Motorcycles contract will detail the fees associated with insurance and maintenance.
How to sign up with Raceway Motorcycles
If you’d like to sign up for this rental contract, fill out an online form on the Raceway Motorcycles website.
You must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have at least one year of driving experience.
- You must have a valid permit.
- You must be able to lift 30lbs (13.6kg)
More and more restaurants are partnering with UberEATS, which means that more rental companies will start catering to UberEATS drivers. Before signing up for anything, it’s a good idea to compare rates and contract terms.