The RAA Travel Insurance Premium Policy provides the full suite of cover options available within the RAA Travel Insurance range
Whether you are travelling within Australia or heading abroad, being able to get out there and enjoy a change of scenery can be very exciting, enjoyable, and rejuvenating. Many people across Australia head off on their holidays each year in order to enjoy some downtime and the chance to relax and unwind. However, in some cases unexpected situations can result in the holiday being spoilt and can also lead to serious financial consequences.
This is why you need to make sure that if you are planning to travel you take out protective insurance to cover you in a range of possible events and situations that could otherwise have a serious negative effect on your holiday. By taking out an appropriate travel insurance plan you can make sure that you are properly protected when you go away, which means that you can concentrate on enjoying your trip safe in the knowledge that you have practical assistance and financial backup on hand. If you want to benefit from comprehensive protection when it comes to travel insurance, one plan you can try is the RAA Travel Insurance Premium Policy.
RAA Travel Insurance Premium Policy Options
If you want to benefit from the comprehensive protection that the RAA Travel Insurance Premium Policy offers, you can enjoy a choice of policy options depending on your needs and circumstances. You can choose from coverage options including single, joint, and family travel insurance cover depending on your needs. You can also select between single trip cover or annual multi trip cover depending on how often you tend to travel. If you are a frequent traveller you could really benefit from taking out the annual cover, as this can save you a lot of time and money in the long run. If you only travel once a year, then the single trip cover is ideal.
Where Can I go with a RAA Travel Insurance Premium Policy
The RAA Travel Insurance Premium Policy covers you for international travel as well as domestic. All you need to do is select the destination you are travelling to when you are applying for a quote and the policy and quote provided will cover the areas you plan to visit. You can travel to any destination and be covered as long as you have specified where you are going at the time of purchasing the cover.
What is Covered by a RAA Travel Insurance Premium Policy?
This travel insurance plan offers a range of features and benefits for the protection of travellers. Some of the features you can look forward to with the RAA Travel Insurance Premium Policy include:
- Overseas medical coverage. If you fall victim to an injury or illness on your overseas holiday, your RAA Travel Insurance Premium policy will provide you with unlimited cover.
- Emergency dental coverage. If you suffer an overseas dental emergency (i.e an infection in your gum), your RAA Travel Insurance Premium policy will be cover your dental expenses for a maximum value of $500.
- Additional expenses. RAA Travel Insurance Premium provides policyholders with unlimited cover for any additional expenses.
- Changing or cancelling your policy. If you end up having to cancel or change your travel plans due to unforeseen circumstances, this travel insurance plan will provide you with unlimited cover.
- Baggage and personal effects. If your baggage and personal effects are lost or damaged, the RAA Travel Insurance Premium Policy provides a maximum benefit amount of $7500.
- Laptop/camera/video camera. The RAA Travel Insurance Premium Policy will cover you for up to $2500 per item for your camera, video camera, or laptop.
- Mobile phones/golf clubs/other items of value. With this travel insurance plan you will receive coverage of up to $750 each for your golf clubs, mobile phones and other items.
- Travel documents. If your travel documents are lost or damaged, you will receive up to $5000 worth of coverage with the RAA Travel Insurance Premium Policy.
- Delayed luggage allowance. When you take out the RAA Travel Insurance Premium Policy you receive up to $750 for serious luggage delays.
- Money. When you choose the RAA Travel Insurance Premium Policy you will also have coverage for your money, with protection for up to $250 included as part of the plan.
- Rental car insurance excess. The RAA Travel Insurance Premium Policy provides you with coverage of up to $4000 for rental car insurance excess.
- Travel delay. If you experience significant travel delays during your trip, your insurance policy will provide coverage for up to $1000.
- Resumption of journey. With the RAA Travel Insurance Premium Policy you are also covered for up to $3,000 for resumption of journey.
- Special events. The RAA Travel Insurance Premium Policy provides cover in the event of problems with or cancellation of special events you were meant to be attending, with coverage up to the value of $1500.
- Hospital incidentals. With the RAA Travel Insurance Premium Policy you also get coverage for hospital incidentals up to $3500.
- Loss of income. With this travel insurance policy you can claim up to $9000 in cover for loss of income.
- Disability. The RAA Travel Insurance Premium Policy provides coverage of up to $25,000 in coverage for disability.
- Accidental death. If you die as the result of an accident while you are away, the RAA Travel Insurance Premium Policy will provide coverage of up to $25,000.
- Personal liability. If held legally liable for damages and costs as a result of an incident that occurs, this travel insurance plan will provide you with coverage of up to $2.5 million.
Enquire About a RAA Travel Insurance Premium Policy
In order to ensure you are able to benefit from total peace of mind and protection from your travel insurance, you need to be sure you make the right choice. With this in mind, you should make sure you read through the small print before making your mind up, as this will enable you to better determine the suitability of the plan.