RAA Travel Insurance Essential Policy Review
When you are heading off on your holidays it is only natural that you will be excited about your trip but in all the excitement it is all too easy to forget about vital matters such as sorting out travel insurance. Taking out travel insurance before you head off on your holidays is vital if you want to benefit from valuable protection and peace of mind so this is something you should sort out as soon as you know where and when you are travelling so that it doesn’t get overlooked later on down the line.
Of course, many people these days are on a tight budget and may therefore be concerned about the cost of taking out insurance cover. However, failure to do this could leave you facing huge issues if problems arise while you are away and could leave you seriously out of pocket. What you can do if you want to reduce the cost of taking out travel insurance cover is opt for a basic level of cover, which means that you will be covered for the essentials yet you can still keep costs down. The RAA Travel Insurance Essential Policy provides the perfect solution to affordable coverage that offers a reasonable level of protection for travellers.
RAA Travel Insurance Essential Policy Options
When you take out an RAA Travel Insurance Essential Policy for your holiday, you can benefit from a number of cover options so you will find it easy to select a plan that suits your needs. You can choose from single trip or multi trip coverage based on whether you travel occasionally or will be heading off on trips on a regular basis over the course of the year. You can also choose from single, couples, or family insurance coverage based on your circumstances. When you are purchasing your plan you will be able to select the destination you are travelling to so that the appropriate policy can be determined.
RAA Travel Insurance Essential Policy Destinations
When you take out an RAA Travel Insurance Essential Policy you can select the destination you are travelling to so that you can be sure that you will be getting the most suitable plan for your needs. This includes worldwide travel including the USA and Canada. Make sure you do select the exact destinations when you are getting a quote so that you do not end up taking out a policy that does not cover you based on where you are travelling to.
What is Covered Under the RAA Travel Insurance Essential Policy?
When you take out the RAA Travel Insurance Essential Policy you will be able to benefit from a basic and affordable level of cover. You can select your excess with this plan, which gives you the chance to make the premiums even more affordable by selecting a higher level of excess. Some of the key features of the plan include:
- Overseas medical coverage. If you are unfortunate to be the victim of an injury or illness while you are travelling abroad you will be covered by the RAA Travel Insurance Essential Policy with unlimited cover for expenses related to your medical treatment.
- Emergency dental coverage. If you should experience an overseas dental emergency, for example you break a tooth, your RAA Travel Insurance Essential Policy will cover you to a maximum of $500.
- Additional costs. The RAA Travel Insurance Essential Policy provides you with unlimited coverage for additional expenses while you are away.
- Cancellation or amended travel. If your travel plans have to be changed or cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, this travel insurance plan will cover for a maximum value of $1000.
- Baggage and personal effects. When it comes to loss or damage of your luggage and personal effects, the RAA Travel Insurance Essential Policy provides you with coverage of up to $2500.
- Expensive items. Your RAA Travel Insurance Essential Policy cover up to $200 each for items such as your laptop, camera or video camera, mobile phones and golf clubs.
- Travel documents. When it comes to coverage for your travel documents, you will receive up to $1000 worth of coverage with this travel insurance plan.
- Delayed luggage allowance. With the RAA Travel Insurance Essential Policy you receive up to $250 by way of delayed luggage allowance.
- Rental car insurance excess. This plan provides you with coverage of up to $500 for rental car insurance excess.
- Hospital incidentals. With the RAA Travel Insurance Essential Policy you also get coverage for hospital incidentals, with coverage of up to $1000.
- Accidental death. If you die as the result of an accident while you are away, the RAA Travel Insurance Essential Policy will provide coverage of up to $10,000.
- Personal liability. If something happens that results in you being held legally liable for damages and costs while you are away, this travel insurance plan will provide you with coverage of up to $1,000,000.
These are all key features of this travel insurance plan, and with this protection in place you will be able to travel with greater peace of mind when you head to your destination. You can also benefit from having practical and financial protection in place at a very affordable price when you opt for the RAA Travel Insurance Essential Policy, which is ideal if you are on a budget.
Enquire About a RAA Travel Insurance Essential Policy
Before you purchase any insurance plan it is important that you know exactly what you are and are not covered for. In order to ensure you make an informed decision with regards to whether the RAA Travel Insurance Essential Policy is the right travel insurance plan for you, it is important that you take the time to read the small print on the policy. This will provide you with vital information relating to any restrictions and exclusions that apply, so you will be able to quickly determine whether you will be adequately covered if you take out the RAA Travel Insurance Essential Policy.