RAA Travel Insurance Classic Plan, available in single and multi-trip, offers solid cover at an affordable price
When you are planning a holiday, the furthest thing from most people’s minds is travel insurance. Unfortunately, things can and do go wrong. It is vital to take precautions and make sure you have protection in place to reduce the amount risk you are exposed to, both physically and financially.
The right travel insurance plan provides, not only practical assistance and financial protection but peace of mind. RAA Travel Insurance Classic Plan provides tailored cover at a reasonable price.
RAA Travel Insurance Classic Options
RAA Travel Insurance Classic Plan have a range of cover options to choose from, which means that you can find a policy suited to your needs and circumstances. RAA Travel Insurance provides cover whether you are planning a single trip or, for you frequent flyers, the multi trip cover option. The multi trip cover option represents excellent value and convenience for those of whom travel a lot for either business or for pleasure. Other options include single, couples or family cover depending on your circumstances and who needs to be covered on the insurance policy.
What Destinations are Covered by RAA Travel Insurance Classic Plan?
When you take out the RAA Travel Insurance Classic Plan you can select where you are going to be travelling from the drop down menu that is provided during the purchasing process. This insurance covers you for domestic, international and worldwide travel.
RAA Travel Insurance Classic Plan Benefits
The RAA Travel Insurance Classic Plan offers a range of valuable features. Some features of the RAA Travel Insurance Classic Plan include:
- Overseas medical coverage. In the event that you suffer a sudden illness or injury while you are overseas, this plan will provide you with unlimited coverage.
- Emergency dental coverage. If you experience a dental emergency while you are away, including problems such as an infection or broken tooth, you will be covered up to the value of $500.
- Additional expenses. The RAA Travel Insurance Classic Plan provides you with unlimited coverage for additional expenses while you are on your trip.
- Amendment or cancellation. If you have to change or cancel your travel plans due to an unforeseen situation, this travel insurance plan will cover you to the value of $3000.
- Luggage and personal effects. In the event of the loss or damage of your luggage and personal effects, the RAA Travel Insurance Classic Plan provides you with coverage of up to $5000.
- Camera/video camera/ laptop. The RAA Travel Insurance Classic Plan will cover you for up to $1500 for your camera, video camera, or laptop.
- Golf clubs/mobile phones/other items. Under this plan you will receive coverage of up to $500 each for your golf clubs, mobile phones and other items.
- Travel documents. In terms of coverage for your travel documents, you will receive up to $3000 worth of coverage with the RAA Travel Insurance Classic Plan.
- Delayed luggage allowance. With the RAA Travel Insurance Classic Plan you receive up to $500 by way of delayed luggage allowance.
- Money. When you opt for this travel insurance plan you will also have coverage for your money, with coverage of up to $150 included as part of the plan.
- Rental car insurance excess. The RAA Travel Insurance Classic Plan provides you with coverage of up to $1500 for rental car insurance excess.
- Travel delay. In the event of significant travel delays during your trip, your insurance policy will provide coverage for up to $500.
- Resumption of journey. As part of the RAA Travel Insurance Classic Plan you are also covered for up to $1,500 for resumption of journey.
- Special events. This travel insurance plan also covers you in the event of problems with or cancellation of special events you were meant to be attending, with coverage up to the value of $500.
- Hospital incidentals. With the RAA Travel Insurance Classic Plan you also get coverage for hospital incidentals, with coverage of up to $2000.
- Loss of income. With this travel insurance plan you get to benefit from up to $5000 in cover for loss of income.
- Disability. The RAA Travel Insurance Classic Plan also offers up to $10,000 in coverage for disability.
- Accidental death. If you die as the result of an accident while you are away, the RAA Travel Insurance Classic Plan will provide coverage of up to $10,000.
- Personal liability. If an incident occurs while you are away and you are held legally liable for damages and costs as a result, this travel insurance plan will provide you with coverage of up to $1.5 million.
Apply for RAA Travel Insurance
If you are thinking of taking out the RAA Travel Insurance Classic Plan, you need to ensure you make an informed decision with regards to whether this is the right plan for your needs. Read through the small print with care and attention so that you know exactly what is and is not covered.