Quickle specialises in fast short-term small loans with a simple application process and flexible repayments.
If you need cash in a hurry, consider a loan from Quickle. Its straightforward online application could have funds in your account within one business day. A tailored loan and repayment system is linked to your account, so making those repayments can be entirely on your schedule. The application process is easy and generally requires only basic information. You can also apply for a loan through text message, phone or via email. How handy is that?
How does a Quickle small loan work?
You are able to apply for up to $2,000 with this loan and the maximum term is 62 days. The funds can be in your account the same day or, if you choose the cheaper option, by 11am the next business day. The first repayment of the loan must be within 20 days of the money arriving in your account. You can also delay a repayment for a fee if you are unable to make it.
Be aware of the fees and charges associated with this loan, some of which you can see in the section below. Keep in mind the full fee schedule is only available to those who have been approved for the loan.
Features of a loan from Quickle
Some of the features associated with this payday loan are:
- Quick online process. The application can be completed within minutes if you have all of the information on hand. If you’re approved and pay for the fast option, the money can be in your account that same day. If not, the funds will be in your account by 11am on the next business day.
- Small loan amounts. You are able to apply for a maximum of $2,000 through Quickle.
- Flexible repayment options available. You can tailor your repayments to your cash flow, which makes it easier to ensure that you never miss a repayment.
- Straightforward fee structure. You will be charged 20% of the amount you wish to borrow as an establishment fee and pay 4% of the principal amount as a monthly fee.
- Short loan terms. The longest loan term that is available is 62 days. This is simply because the cash loan products on offer are designed to be short-term solutions.
- Once you apply, applying again is easy. Once Quickle has your details in their system, applying for another loan is a lot simpler, so long as your circumstances have stayed the same.
Fees and charges
For loans up to $2,000 with Quickle you will pay:
- An establishment fee of 20% of the principal amount
- A monthly account-keeping fee of 4%
There are also late repayment fees and charges associated with this loan if you miss a payment. If you decide to reschedule a repayment, this can also result in additional fees and charges.
Are you eligible for a Quickle loan?
In order to be eligible for this loan, you must:
- Be over the age of 18
- Be able to provide all the information required in the online application
How to apply
The online application process is simple and will take about ten minutes, provided you have all of the information handy. You will need to:
- Provide your name and preferred method of contact
- Show a bank statement that proves your regular income and ability to afford the repayments and fees
- Provide personal identification, such as a driver’s licence, passport number, proof of age card or birth certificate
- Have a bank account in your name into which funds can be deposited – this cannot be an online savings account or online-only account
Once you have been approved, the funds can be in your account within one business day.