Quickflix is the largest online movie streaming and rental service in Australia providing a massive range of movies and television shows that can either be streamed online or delivered on a disc to your door.
The streaming service is becoming increasing popular and can be accessed at any time from notebooks and desktops, smart televisions and a range of Apple devices including the iPhone and iPad.
The Quickflix delivery service is also impressive with the company delivery most movies to many locations around Australia in just one day. In addition, new members can often trial Quickflix for free to see just how great the service is. Be sure to check the special promotional offers including free trials that are listed below and updated daily.
Quickflix promo codes and discount vouchers for December 2016
- ALSO READ: 1 Month Free Presto Trial
How to Redeem Your Code at Quickflix
Quickflix offer a market leading experience when it comes to watching or renting movies and tv shows online. This only gets better when you get to redeem a code to get free movies or discounts. To use these codes simply:
- Pick one of the offers that we have scouted out for you above
- Take note of the code that you need to receive the offer (we recommend that you write it down)
- Follow this link to the redemption page
- Enter the code that you noted down in step 2 above
- Click the ‘Redeem' button on the site
- Proceed to fill out your account detail
Your are done - enjoy your Quickflix movie offer!
How the Quickflix Service Works
Quickflix offers you access to watch movies and television shows by either mailing you discs or by internet streaming. Depending on the method that you wish to use, the process is a little bit different. We have detailed the steps to watching your content based on the delivery method below:
|Quickflix by Post||Quickflix Play (internet streaming)|
|Order your content through your account on the Quickflix website. Note there are over 60,000 titles available right now including new release movies and recent tv shows.||Login to your Quickflix account|
|DVDs or Blu-rays discs with your content are delivered directly to your door||Browse through the hundreds of movies that are available for internet streaming on either your computer, mobile device or selected TV that is connected to a broadband internet connection|
|Watch your video content and then return it to Quickflix in the pre-paid mailing envelope||Watch your content while it streams to your device of choice|
What is so Great about Quickflix?
People around Australia are truly raving about their experience with renting or streaming the latest movies and tv shows through Quickflix. Common feedback that the service receives highlights that:
- Quickflix offers great value for money when it comes to renting movies
- The service is really easy to use for both streaming and delivered rentals
- The range on offer is very large and most titles are available with no extra charges
Negative Feedback on Quickflix
Quickflix has amassed over 100,000 subscribers to their service thanks to the innovative offering and easy to use service. However, there are some areas that the service could work be improved, specifically:
- Delivery tracking - customer have noted shipping delays and this could be aided by providing customers with tracking details of their Quickflix discs
- Signup fee - many customers have stated that they are unhappy paying a joining fee to redeem a ‘free trial'
- Some discs are scratched - beware that unfortunately you may receive discs that are scratched and will therefore not play correctly.
Quickflix Subscription Pricing and Plans
Quickflix currently offer three different levels of subscriptions. The only difference between the plans is how many discs you may have out at the same time. The table below breaks down the plan specifics and pricing:
|Number of Discs Available Simultaneously||Internet Streaming Included?||Plan Fee (monthly)|
* New members are charged a $12.99 joining fee on their first subscription and in return receive a bonus two Pay per Play credit (which must be used within 2 months)
What devices can I stream Quickflix on?
Quickflix is designed to work with a range of electronic devices. These include
- Playstation 3 & Xbox 360
- Samsung Smart TV, Sony Bravia and Panasonic Viera
- All brands of PC's and Mac's
- Windows 8 PC's and Tablets
- Samsun Galaxy Tabs
- Apple iPhones
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Humax DVR
- Kogan HDMI Dongle
Movies we've enjoyed
As a user of Quickflix, it seems like a good time to take a look at some of the movies I've loved so far.
I've included something for everyone in our monthly round up of the top 10 movies available from Quickflix. And here they are in no particular order...
History of Quickflix
Quickflix was created by founders Stephen Langsford and Simon Hodge and went live in 2004. The company was originally based in Western Australia and experienced rapid growth.
A year later the company announced that it would be floated on the Australian Stock Exchange in June 2005. A few months later the company purchased rival HomeScreen which saw their customer base double in size. The service continues to offer rentals directly to customers homes and reached a milestone 10 million dvd rentals in April of 2011. Recent expansions has been aided by deals with television manufacturers including Panasonic and Kogan so that customers can stream content directly from Quickflix using their television remote controllers.