Quick and Easy Finance can help you get smaller loans quickly.
A Quick and Easy Finance loan for $500 to $2000 can be a simple option to consider if you need a small loan. The application process is online and you make payments through a payroll deduction system, which saves you the hassle of budgeting your payments. Quick and Easy Finance offers both secured and unsecured loans.
How does the Quick and Easy Finance small loan work?
The process for a Quick and Easy Finance short-term loan begins by you applying for a loan of between $500 and $2,000. It’s important to know how much you can afford to pay back because even though you make repayments by payroll deduction, the repayments might not leave you with enough to live on.
Quick and Easy Finance suggests that you only take out loan amounts that are 20% of your net income. Due to the short term of the loan, this means that you can pay off your debt quicker.
Features of a loan from Quick and Easy Finance
Here are the features that you can expect from a short-term loan from Quick and Easy Finance:
- Quick approval process. Once Quick and Easy Finance has approved your loan, you can expect the money within your account by the next day.
- Variety of ways to apply. You can apply through fax, email, phone or the online application.
- Payroll deduction system. Instead of worrying about whether you can make the payments on this loan, Quick and Easy Finance uses a payroll deduction system and takes the money out of your pay in instalments.
- Flexible repayment terms. You can pay the loan back in weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments.
Fees and charges
The fees and charges for this loan are already calculated in the repayment calculator. This means that the amount you see after you’ve chosen your repayment terms, the term of the loan and the frequency of payments is the amount that will be taken out of your account.
There are no fees or charges for paying off your loan early, although there is a $15 charge to access your credit information when you apply for this loan. However, since the lender takes out the repayments through payroll deductions, your department might charge you a processing fee. This processing fee will be added to your payment.
Are you eligible for a Quick and Easy Finance short-term loan?
It is important to note that if you are a pensioner, self-employed or a casual employee, Quick and Easy Finance will not accept your loan application. You will also need to meet the following eligibility requirements to get a loan:
- Be 21 or over.
- Not apply for a loan amount that exceeds 20% of your current net income.
- Be employed at the current job for the duration of the loan.
- Be employed as a full-time employee.
- Agree to sign the payroll deduction authority offered by Quick and Easy Finance
How to apply
You will need the following documentation to apply:
- A copy of your driver's licence
- A copy of your Medicare card
- A copy of your last three payslips.
- Three months’ worth of bank statements showing your salary deposits.
You can apply through fax, mail or phone as well as through the online application.
Short term lenders you can compare
Whilst we don't compare Quick and Easy Finance loans directly, use the table below to see how they compare against other loans.