Need help with a larger debt? Consider a medium-sized personal loan from Quick and Easy Finance.
The medium-sized personal loan offered by Quick and Easy Finance comes with a loan amount of between $2,000 and $5,000. There is a simple borrowing process where your loan is deposited into your bank account and repayments are taken care of through payroll deduction or direct debit. Plus, there are no additional fees if you decide to pay your loan off early.
How does a Quick and Easy Finance medium-sized loan work?
You can apply for between $2,000 and $5,000 with this loan. This allows you to take care of unexpected costs, whether that be a family emergency or a larger purchase. You can apply online, through email, over the phone or via fax. The wait time for approval is 2-4 days. Once you have been approved, the loan amount will be transferred to your bank account by the next business day.
This loan offers multiple repayment options. You can pay back the borrowed amount in weekly, fortnightly or monthly installments. Depending on your circumstances, Quick and Easy Finance offers both secured and unsecured loans.
Features of a loan from Quick and Easy Finance
- A variety of ways to apply. With the option to apply via phone, email, online or fax, you can use the method most convenient for you.
- Flexible repayment terms. Quick and Easy Finance allows you to pay back the loan in weekly, fortnightly or monthly installments.
- Payroll deduction. Quick and Easy Finance prefers the payroll deduction method, which involves taking the repayments out of your pay before tax.
- Quick approval process. Once you’ve forwarded all necessary documents to the loan specialist team, you’ll be approved within 2-4 business days.
Fees and charges
The fees associated with taking out this loan are calculated for you with the repayments calculator. Additionally, there is a $15 application fee for Quick and Easy Finance to access your credit reports.
There are no fees or penalties associated with paying off your loan early. This gives you the freedom and flexibility to pay off your loan when you can afford to without worrying about any extra charges. However, if you fail to meet the repayment terms and do not pay off your loan in the nominated period of time, your debt will be forwarded onto a debt collector.
Are you eligible for a Quick and Easy Finance medium-sized loan?
If you are a casual worker, a pensioner or self-employed, you are not eligible to apply for this loan. However, you can apply if you:
- Are employed full time or in a contract position for the term of the loan
- Are at least 21 years of age or older
- Apply for a loan that’s less than 20% of your net income
- Reside in Australia
- Agree to the payroll deduction
When you apply for a medium-sized loan from Quick and Easy Finance, you will need to supply copies of the following documents:
- A driver’s licence or passport
- Your Medicare card
- Your last three pay slips
- Bank statements from the last three months
- Two recent bills or formal letters reflecting your name and address
Short term lenders you can compare
Whilst we don't compare Quick and Easy Finance loans directly, use the table below to see how they compare against other loans.