Quick and Easy Finance $5,000 loan
Quick and Easy Finance offer medium-sized short term personal loans for larger financial emergencies
The medium-sized personal loan offered by Quick and Easy Finance comes with a loan amount of between $2,025 and $5,000. There is a simple borrowing process where the loan is deposited into a successful applicant's bank account and repayments are taken care of through payroll deduction or direct debit. Plus, there are no additional fees if someone decides to pay their loan off early.
Maximum loan amount
3 to 16 Months
Term of loan
Are you struggling financially?
If you're struggling financially and would like to speak to someone for free financial advice, information and assistance you can call the Financial Counsellors hotline on 1800 007 007 (open from 9:30am to 4pm, Monday to Friday). If you are suffering financial problems related to the coronavirus pandemic you may be eligible for additional support. Find out more here: https://www.finder.com.au/coronavirus-financial-help
⚠️ Warning about Borrowing
Do you really need a loan today?*
It can be expensive to borrow small amounts of money and borrowing may not solve your money problems.
Check your options before you borrow:
- For information about other options for managing bills and debts, ring 1800 007 007 from anywhere in Australia to talk to a free and independent financial counsellor
- Talk to your electricity, gas, phone or water provider to see if you can work out a payment plan
- If you are on government benefits, ask if you can receive an advance from Centrelink: Phone: 13 17 94
The Government's MoneySmart website shows you how small amount loans work and suggests other options that may help you.
* This statement is an Australian Government requirement under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009.
How does a Quick and Easy Finance medium-sized loan work?
Loan customers can apply for between $2,025 and $5,000 with this loan. This allows applicants to take care of any unexpected costs. Customers can apply online, through email, over the phone or via fax. The wait time for approval is 2-4 days. Once someone has been approved, the loan amount will be transferred to their bank account by the next business day.
This loan offers multiple repayment options. Borrowers can pay back the borrowed amount in weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments. Depending on the circumstances of the applicant, Quick and Easy Finance offers both secured and unsecured loans.
Features of a loan from Quick and Easy Finance
- A variety of ways to apply. With the option to apply via phone, email, online or fax, customers can use the method most convenient for them.
- Flexible repayment terms. Quick and Easy Finance allows customers to pay back the loan in weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments.
- Payroll deduction. Quick and Easy Finance prefers the payroll deduction method, which involves taking the repayments out of a customer's pay before tax.
- Turnaround time. Once someone has forwarded all necessary documents to the loan specialist team, they'll be approved within 2-4 business days.
What are the risks of payday loans?
- Unaffordable repayments. Payday loans are an expensive way to borrow money and should only be used as a last resort. Check the size of each repayment and ensure you will be able to pay it on time. Unaffordable repayments can lead to late fees that will only make things worse.
- High rates and fees. Rates and fees on payday loans are high but there are rules in place so be sure to check your lender is not charging you more than ASIC allows. Also, look at what you would be charged if you are late on a payment or if you default on the loan altogether.
- Unreputable lenders. All Australian lenders should be accredited by ASIC. Check for a credit licence on the ASIC Register and ensure that the lender is easily contactable.
- Impact on credit score. Every loan application shows up on credit reports. While lenders might not consider credit history, applying for lots of loans within a short period can have a negative impact on your credit score in the future.
Fees and charges
The fees associated with taking out this loan are calculated for customers with the repayments calculator. Additionally, there is a $15 application fee for Quick and Easy Finance to access each applicant's credit reports.
There are no fees or penalties associated with paying off a loan early. However, if someone fails to meet the repayment terms and does not pay off their loan in the nominated period of time, their debt will be forwarded onto a debt collector.
Quick and Easy Finance medium-sized loan eligibility requirements
Casual workers, pensioners or self-employed applicants are not eligible to apply for this loan. However, borrowers can apply if they:
- Are employed full time or in a contract position for the term of the loan
- Are at least 21 years of age or older
- Apply for a loan that’s less than 20% of their net income
- Reside in Australia
- Agree to the payroll deduction
When applying for a medium-sized loan from Quick and Easy Finance, customers will need to supply copies of the following documents:
- A driver’s licence or passport
- Their Medicare card
- Their last three pay slips
- Bank statements from the last three months
- Two recent bills or formal letters reflecting their name and address
Short term lenders to compare
Whilst we don't compare Quick and Easy Finance loans directly, prospective applicants can use the table below to see how they compare against other loans.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.