Queensland travel vouchers: How to get your $200
The Great Barrier Reef, Cairns and crystal clear waters await you.
In hopes of bringing visitors back to our Tropical North, the Queensland government has dropped a $200 travel voucher scheme.
Valid on reef experiences, skydiving, scenic flights and water-based activities, the 50% off vouchers are aimed at combatting the impact of COVID-19.
Queensland premier, Annastacia Palaszczuk said, "We want to make sure that people across Queensland get to enjoy tropical far north Queensland, but most importantly let's help people who need the help the most."
"If you've never seen the rainforest or the tablelands, now is the time."
How do I get my hands on one?
As of 8 March, Queenslanders are able to register in the draw for one of the $200 vouchers.
To enter, simply head to Cairns Holiday Dollars and fill out your details. Prize winners can expect an email and a text message announcing their luck by 15 March.
Residents of our sunshine state have until midnight 11 March 2021 to join the draw.
Travel dates range from 15 March to 25 June 2021.
What can I use my voucher for exactly?
You are able to use the travel credit on:
- Adventure tourism such as bungy jumping, canyoning, skydiving and white water rafting
- Day spa packages that include at least two treatments
- Gallery exhibitions and general admissions
- Family passes
- Scenic flights, hot air ballooning and helicopter experiences
- Water-based activities and marine tourism such as diving, live-aboard experiences and multi-day excursions
- Wildlife parks, aquariums and zoos
- Tourism experiences that are dining inclusive
- Tourism experiences that include transport
Want more savings? Check out our dedicated page of Australian travel deals.