The Queensland Professional Credit Union – or Your Credit Union as it is more commonly known - offers their members a flexible online savings account that works in conjunction with their transaction account. Earn a competitive rate of interest on your entire balance, without having to meet any deposit terms or withdrawal conditions. This allows you to manage your savings the way you see fit, and still watch it grow from interest payments.
What are the features of the Queensland Professional Credit Union Netsaver?
High interest savings accounts operated online provide you with a convenient way to help meet your financial goals. There are many variations in the features that Australian financial institutions offer their customers, which you should compare first with those found with the Netsaver before making your final decision:
- Monthly account keeping fees. With the Netsaver from Your Credit Union there are no monthly service fees.
- Interest rates. This is a high interest savings account paying a competitive interest rate to your entire balance.
- Interest calculation. The interest is calculated on the daily balance and then deposited into the account monthly.
- Accessibility. You link this savings account to a Your Credit Union transaction account in order to transfer money in and out when you need to online or over the phone. You are also allowed direct credits into the account and have the ability to make transactions over the counter at a Your Credit Union office or Westpac Bank branch. Deposits made at Westpac are free and can be cash or cheque, but do require that you have pre-encoded deposit slips.
- Your Credit Union app. The credit union app is available to download from either the Apple App Store or Google Play. With it on your mobile device you are able to login to your internet banking platform to check your balance and make transfers. You can also enquire about other products and apply for various accounts through the app.
- Everyday Transaction Account. The Netsaver will be linked to the Everyday Transaction Account, which features ATM access, online banking options and electronic credits and debits.
- There is a $0 account keeping fee
- Your funds can be accessed at call
- Access your money through internet and phone banking
- Minimum opening balance of $1
- Credit only for direct entry
- No Visa, ATM and EFTPOS access
How do I apply for the Queensland Professional Credit Union Netsaver?
For existing members of Your Credit Union applying for the Netsaver is as easy as logging into your online banking platform. If you are not yet a member, you can click “Go to Site” and fill out an online membership application. Once a member, you can than continue to complete an application for the Netsaver account provided that you meet the eligibility conditions:
- Minimum age. In order for an online application form to be accepted you must be at least 18 years of age. If you are under the age of 18, call Your Credit Union or visit a branch in order to apply for one of their accounts.
- Residency requirements. You need to be an Australian permanent resident or citizen in order to apply for a Netsaver account.
- Depository requirements. A minimum deposit of $1 is required before your Netsaver account can be activated.
You will find that having the following documentation handy will help you in filling out the online application:
- Tax file number. Providing your tax file number (TFN) or exemption code is not obligatory, yet it will help in ensuring that the correct tax rate is being applied to your interest earnings by Your Credit Union.
- Identification. Your Credit Union is required by law to verify your identity before an account can be activated in your name. This will be done using information found on your passport or driver’s licence.
- Membership number. As you fill out the application you will be asked to provide your membership number issued by Your Credit Union.
- Linked account. Your Credit Union will need the details of your Everyday Transaction Account so that the two may be linked together.
After you have submitted your application online you will be notified of the account details once it has been activated. You can then begin to make deposits into the account through your Everyday Transaction Account.