The QUAY x Desi Perkins collection is coming back – with more!
You asked, and Quay Australia delivered – the collaboration we all lived for is finally restocked.
Considering the first drop was so ridiculously popular, we're not at all surprised yet 100% excited that the QUAY x Desi Perkins collection is on its way back for our buying pleasure!Quay Australia has had a huge year with the QUAY x Tony Bianco collaboration and of course a casual collab with Kylie Jenner that had us all lusting after a pair.
The shades that will be making a comeback are the OTL II (in Black and the new Tortoiseshell/Brown colour) and the Sahara (in Black/Olive). We'll also be treated to a whole new set called the High Key Mini, in Black/Silver, Gold/Gold and Black/Fade. We've already got our hearts set on a pair!
You can get your hands on the collaboration on November 15th, but we recommend you get in fast because these are definitely likely to go quickly – just like the first lot!
Buy them online at the Quay Australia website or check out other stockists like THE ICONIC, Princess Polly and Showpo – we're not 100% sure that they'll be there on the day, but it's always worth a try!
- How your glasses can be your favourite accessory with Alex Perry
- Your first look at the Princess Polly x Sammy Robinson collaboration
- When will the Dua Lipa x /Nyden collaboration be available?
- 9 sites to buy your next pair of Dr Martens
- See all the pics from the PrettyLittleThing x Karl Kani collab