Quay Australia discount codes and coupons August 2020 | 40% off sunglasses
Use these codes for a discount at the checkout when you shop for Quay Australia sunglasses.
Quay Australia discount codes and coupons
Popular Quay Australia coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|24 Jun 2020||10% off orders over $75||FIN****|
|28 Jul 2020||15% off 2 or more frames||LUC****|
|6 Jul 2020||15% off new customers||QUA****|
|6 Aug 2020||25% off site-wide||********|
|6 Jul 2020||40% off sale sunglasses||********|
About Quay Australia Coupon Codes
Quay Australia is an Australian sunglasses retailer that offers a huge range of on-trend sunnies including classic frames and vintage-inspired styles. Orders over $35 are shipped for free Australia-wide.
Quay Australia Review | Pros and Cons
- Sign up for news. Sign up and be the first to know about new arrivals and sales.
- Order tracking. Track your order directly through the Quay Australia website.
- Free shipping. Orders over $35 are shipped to Australian addresses for free.
- International shipping available. International shipping is available with Australia Post’s EMS service in addition to the local postal service in the destination country.
- Express shipping. Express shipping is available for a flat $10 shipping charge.
- Dispatch may take up to 5 business days. Order processing and dispatch can take up to 5 business days.
How can I get Quay Australia free shipping?
Free shipping is offered on orders of over $35. Dispatch can take up to 5 business days and delivery takes 2-5 business days after dispatch, depending on the delivery address. Express shipping is available for a flat $10 fee. Deliveries are made with Australia Post.
What forms of payment does Quay Australia accept?
- American Express
What is the Quay Australia returns policy?
If you don’t love your new sunglasses, you can return them within 30 days of purchase for an exchange. Sunglasses must be in their original condition to be accepted. The return postage costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Ask an Expert