Twin-stick stealth game Quantum Replica looks slick in its latest trailer
Get sneaky in style with this upcoming cyberpunk stealth game.
There have been plenty of twin-stick shooters of late, from the brutal Redeemer to the gorgeous Matterfall. At first glance, Quantum Replica looks to follow in the same footsteps, but as the latest trailer shows, the cyberpunk action game has a few tricks up its sleeves.
Better described as a twin-stick stealther, Quantum Replica combines the relentless pace of a Furi or other bullet-hell-style shooter with the non-lethal gadgetry and distraction techniques of a Metal Gear Solid. Throw in a zippy dash move and time-bending mechanics, and Quantum Replica looks to be a real peanut-butter-and-chocolate combination.
On top of the slick action, the game will channel Metroid by featuring large zones with plenty of secrets to uncover. With a thumping synth soundtrack and slick neon-drenched visuals, Quantum Replica is one we're going to be keeping a close eye on.
- Old Aussie rivalries live on in upcoming esports league
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?
- Save up to 70% on Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, The Division and more in Humble Store’s Ubisoft sale