Twin-stick stealth game Quantum Replica looks slick in its latest trailer
Get sneaky in style with this upcoming cyberpunk stealth game.
There have been plenty of twin-stick shooters of late, from the brutal Redeemer to the gorgeous Matterfall. At first glance, Quantum Replica looks to follow in the same footsteps, but as the latest trailer shows, the cyberpunk action game has a few tricks up its sleeves.
Better described as a twin-stick stealther, Quantum Replica combines the relentless pace of a Furi or other bullet-hell-style shooter with the non-lethal gadgetry and distraction techniques of a Metal Gear Solid. Throw in a zippy dash move and time-bending mechanics, and Quantum Replica looks to be a real peanut-butter-and-chocolate combination.
On top of the slick action, the game will channel Metroid by featuring large zones with plenty of secrets to uncover. With a thumping synth soundtrack and slick neon-drenched visuals, Quantum Replica is one we're going to be keeping a close eye on.
- The PS5 will launch in 2020 hints Sony CEO John Kodera
- Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Everything you need to know
- Perth will be the first to turn when the zombie apocalypse hits
- Where to find the best price on State of Decay 2 in Australia
- Battle Royale: Treyarch says it will “do it best and better than” Fortnite, PUBG