QT Mutual Bank Personal Loan
Queenslanders can get a secured or unsecured loan up to $60,000. Rates are variable and high fees apply.
- QTMB has merged with RACQ
QT Mutual Bank has merged with Queensland's peak motoring club, RACQ. Find out more about RACQ's personal loans here.
This loan is available only to Queensland residents. Loan amounts vary from $3,000 up to $60,000, with a maximum term of 5 years. The rate of this loan may vary based on your creditworthiness. This means that if you have an excellent credit history, you could get a better rate, but if your credit history isn’t perfect, your rate could be higher. Additionally, as rates are variable, your interest payable could change on the monthly basis. Rates start from 12.95% p.a., with a comparison rate of 13.54% p.a. They also charge an establishment fee of $395.
From 12.95% (variable)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Main points to consider about the QTMB personal loan
This loan can be approved as a secured or unsecured product, which means you have the option to guarantee the amount with assets like property or other valuable items. Joint applications are allowed. Repayments can be made fortnightly or monthly, and they rise and fall with changes in the interest rate. This loan can be used for any purpose, including investment or business.
Note you need to be a resident of Queensland to apply for this product.
Features of the QTMB personal loan
Below are some of the features of QTMB's personal loan product.
- Application options. You can submit an application online or download the form to fill in at your leisure. Joint applications are accepted. An online loan enquiry form and loan calculator are available to give you an idea of how much you'd be paying.
- Establishment fee. You will be charged an establishment fee of $395 for setting up the loan.
- Flexible. This loan can be used for any purpose, including consolidating debt. You will be asked to specify the purpose on the application form, and whether more than 50% will be dedicated to investment or personal use.
- Loan terms. Amounts vary between $3,000 and $60,000 depending on your financial profile. No minimum term applies, but you can repay the amount over a maximum of 5 years.
- Easy repayments. Loans can be repaid fortnightly or monthly by payroll deduction, transfer order or direct deposit. No fees are charged for paying out the loan early, and you can make as many extra repayments as you like without penalty.
- Loan insurance available. You can apply for insurance to cover your loan repayments in case of sickness, an accident, involuntary unemployment or death.
How to apply for the QTMB personal loan
If you'd like to apply for this loan, click on "Go to Site": get started.
To qualify for this loan, you must be:
- A permanent Australian resident (must reside in Queensland)
- At least 18 years old
- Free of bankruptcy
You'll be asked to supply the following to support your application:
- Positive identification, like a passport or ID card
- Employment information
- Information about your assets and liabilities
A personal loan can bridge financial gaps and help borrowers take advantage of investment opportunities. Whether you're considering a secured or unsecured option, make sure that you can afford the repayments and that your assets are not jeopardised.
Compare other personal loans
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.35% p.a. and based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 8.99% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
Borrow from $5,000 to $55,000, with 1 years to 7 years loan terms available. This loan comes with no fees for extra repayments and no early exit fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.95% p.a. and 19.99% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.