Get rewarded for your spending and enjoy up to 55 interest-free days on purchases with the QBANK Bluey Rewarder Visa.
The QBANK Bluey Rewarder Visa Credit Card is no longer available for new applications. However, we’ve kept the information online for the benefit of existing customers and for those who are interested.
You can compare the current range of QBANK credit cards here.
The QBANK Bluey Rewarder earns 1 point per $1 spent on everyday purchases, with every 150 points equalling $1 of value on a Bluey Rewarder eftpos card. It also offers worldwide acceptance, contactless payments and exclusive shopping offers through the Visa network.
QBANK Bluey Rewarder Visa Credit Card review
The rewards program that your Bluey Rewarder Visa comes linked to allows you to collect points for you spending and redeem them for purchases at any eftpos terminal. If you use this card in the right manner, you can get up to 55 interest-free days on purchases. The card comes with a nominal annual fee and a competitive rate compared to other rewards credit cards.
Benefits of the Bluey Rewarder Visa Credit Card
- Rewards program. A number of credit cards that come linked to rewards program have limitations when it comes to redeeming reward points, but this is definitely not the case with the Rewarder program. Through this card you can redeem your accumulated points at any store that accepts EFTPOS payments, so you can use your reward points to buy groceries, and even pay bills. Every dollar you spend earns one rewarder point, and 150 rewarder points convert to one dollar.
- Easy access to funds. You can use your QBANK Bluey Rewarder Visa card at any EFTPOS terminal or ATM that displays the Visa logo, anywhere in the world. You can also use this card to make purchases and pay bills, both online and over the phone.
- Multiple payment options. You can make online payments, via the QBANK online and mobile banking platforms, and you can also make payments by calling the QBANK helpline. If you pay credits to a QBANK account, you can set up payroll deductions, and you can also set up direct transfers from a QBANK savings account. You can mail cheques, you can make payments at Westpac branches, and you can pay via BANK@POST.
Features of the Bluey Rewarder Visa Credit Card
- Annual fee. You'll have to pay a nominal annual fee of $48 p.a. every year for the life of the card.
- Interest-free days. If you pay the account’s closing balance in full every month, you can take advantage of up to 55 interest-free days on purchases.
- Credit limit. The minimum and maximum credit limits of this card are $1,000 and $25,000, respectively.
- Rewards. What sets this rewards program apart from others is that it allows you to redeem your accumulated reward points through any EFTPOS terminal. Enjoy convenience with your rewards points.
- Additional cards. You can ask QBANK to provide an additional cardholder for any individual over 16 years of age. Additional cardholders should meet identity verification requirements.
- Verified by Visa. This online program provides additional security when you use this card for online transactions.
While this credit card allows you to redeem your reward points at eftpos terminals, there are other cards that offer this feature, so take some time to compare it with others before making a decision.Back to top