Qatar Airways set to launch new seasonal direct flights to Europe
Plus the addition of 66 weekly flights to 20 existing destinations in 2020.
As the winner of the 2019 World's Best Airline award, Qatar Airways is continuing its mission to better connect the globe. It has announced it will be adding seasonal flights to Santorini and Dubrovnik in 2020.
The latest additions to the Qatar Airways network will become available in the first half of next year, with flights to Santorini launching from 20 May 2020 and Dubrovnik from 20 April 2020.
Osaka has also been reconfirmed to be joining the airline's destination network, with flights taking off from 6 April 2020.
If Japan is on your radar then you will get to enjoy daily flights instead of weekly from 23 June 2020.
Alongside the new airfares to Greece and Croatia, Qatar will also be adding Rwanda and Tanzania to that list in the new year.
Some other flight additions include:
- Flights to Athens will increase from 3 to 4 daily flights
- Flights to Belgrade will increase from 7 to 10 weekly flights
- Flights to Edinburgh will increase from 10 to 14 weekly flights
- Flights to Venice will increase from 7 to 11 weekly flights
"We are committed to offering our passengers as many seamless one-stop connection choices as possible. With the addition of these new routes, our network will expand to 170 passenger destinations, further consolidating our position as one of the world's most connected airlines," said Mr Akbar Al Baker, Qatar Airways group chief executive.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?