Qatar extends Black Friday sale with Cyber Monday flights from $972
Fly with the world's best airline to Europe, South Africa and the Middle East for under $1,000 return.
Black Friday might be over but Cyber Monday has only just begun, and the deals are better than ever with Qatar.
Last week the full-service 5-star airline boasted discounted flights to Europe from $1,009 return. This week the airline has upped its game, slashing fares even further to deliver fares to Europe, South Africa and the Middle East from $972 return.
Flights depart from Perth, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide to top destinations including Amsterdam, Barcelona, Dublin, Rome, Athens, Paris, Malta, Nairobi and Doha.
Some of our favourite fares are:
- Perth to Barcelona from $972
- Sydney to Barcelona from $998
- Sydney to Dublin from $1,001
- Perth to Amsterdam from $1,003
- Perth to Rome from $1,099
- Melbourne to Barcelona from $1,022
What we love about this sale is that travel is available from now until 2 October 2020. Unfortunately, the peak European summer from end-May to mid-September is excluded.
However, if you're hankering to escape the Australian winter, discounted travel to Doha is available from 20 July – 5 September 2020.
Alternatively, business class seats have also been placed on the chopping block. They start from $6,009 return and are available throughout the European summer to Paris, Rome, Malta and Nairobi.
Book now: Head to Qatar Airways to secure your flight but hurry, this sale ends 5 December unless sold out.
How good are these Qatar Airways Cyber Monday fares?
- Price: Great. It's extremely rare for Qatar fares to Europe to fall under $1,000 return. The last time this happened was in September 2019 when flights to Ireland were on sale from $999. With a starting price of $972, this Cyber Monday deal is $27 better.
- Airline: Great. According to Skytrax, Qatar Airways is the world's best airline. You literally can't get any better. All amenities, checked luggage, meals and entertainment are included with your ticket so you won't be caught out by any added fees.
- Frequent flyer points: Travellers can earn points through Qatar's QMiles program on select flights.
- Travel time: Good. All flights include a stopover, which is standard for the majority of flights from Australia to Europe. This stopover is in Doha and can be kept short.
- Weather: Good. Summer dates might be ruled out but you can still travel during the pleasant spring season from March-April or autumn in September. As these are shoulder season months you'll likely score a better deal on accommodation and avoid battling the crowds that begin to spill in from June.