Qatar Airways launch sale: Flights from Canberra to Europe from $1,215 return
Canberra, meet Europe.
A series of new international flights have gone on sale, utilising Qatar Airways' hotly anticipated new Canberra-Doha route. Until 11 September you can get launch fare discounts on luxury flights from Canberra to Europe, for flights from 13 February 2018 to 31 March 2018.
These will get you a seat on Qatar's award-winning Boeing 777-300ER aircraft, taking you around the world via Sydney.
- Canberra to Dublin - $1,215 return
- Canberra to London - $1,425 return
- Canberra to Manchester - $1,335 return
- Canberra to Paris - $1,270 return
- Canberra to Barcelona - $1,330 return
- Canberra to Frankfurt - $1,315 return
- Canberra to Zurich - $1,240 return
- Canberra to Edinburgh - $1,340 return
- Canberra to Nice - $1,345 return
- Canberra to Prague - $1,230 return
These launch fares are a generous offer, significantly cheaper than most Europe flights you're going to find out of Canberra. And with a repertoire of destinations like these, on the world's number one airline, they're a steal worth stealing away on. For the most part, these are quite likely going to be the cheapest flights you'll find to these destinations.
Canberra is the fifth Australian destination in Qatar Airways' Australian network, joining Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney and Perth. And with this new route, Australia's capital is now connected to 43 European cities via Qatar.
If you want to grab any of these launch fares, just head over to Qatar Airways' site and pick them up. Just remember that you don't have too long. Prices will be back up to normal after 11 September.
- Jetstar sale drops Hamilton Island fares from $99 a pop
- Virgin Australia sale drops fares from $69 across 300,000 seats
- First Jetstar sale of the year has $37 flights across Australia
- Take off from $75 in the latest Virgin Australia Happy Hour sale
- Fly across Australia from $99 with Qantas’s 2020 Boxing Day sale
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes