See the world from $1,129 with the Qatar Airways Boxing Day sale
Plus find out how you can trim a little extra off the top.
Calling all globetrotters! Qatar Airways is treating us a little early this year with worldwide fares taking off from $1,129 return.
The cheapest route kicks off from Perth to Paris and the travel dates range between 1 April and 30 September 2021.
Want to put more money back in your pocket? Save an extra 10% off if you pay with a Mastercard or 12% off if you pay via PayPal. Check out our dedicated Qatar Airways page to make the most of these promo codes.
We couldn't miss these fares either:
- Sydney to Rome from $1,229 return
- Melbourne to Cape Town from $1,429 return
- Brisbane to London Heathrow from $1,459 return
- Adelaide to Zagreb from $1,609 return
Ready to book? Head over to Qatar Airways now to kick your future travel plans into gear.
These fares will be gone by the stroke of midnight on 31 December 2020.
Fly with peace of mind
The world of travel continues to hold a level of uncertainty and Qatar Airways is ensuring you have flexibility with your fares. Enjoy guaranteed flexibility on bookings made up until 30 April 2021. This means you have the option to change your fly-out date and destination as many times as you like without charge. Bookings must be in the same class. Tickets are also refundable.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Good. Considering the impact COVID-19 has had on international travel, Qatar Airways' global fares are still saving you money. We benchmark a good deal anywhere below the $1,500 return mark.
- Airline: Great. Qatar Airways is a full-service carrier and is the winner of the 2019 title for World's Best Airline. Your airfares include checked baggage, in-flight meals and entertainment.
- Frequent flyer points: Great. Earn Qmiles when you fly as a Qatar Airways Privilege Club member.
- Travel time: Good. All Qatar Airways flights stop over in Doha before completing the final leg of the journey. Connection times vary between flights.
- Weather: Great. If you're looking to travel, check out Paris between March and May. This time of year offers the most comfortable temperatures and you completely miss the crowds that flock to the city in the summer.