Score up to 30% off global fares with Qatar Airways’ Black Friday sale
Scratch that international itch with discount airfares across the world.
UPDATE: This sale has now been extended until 2 December 2020.
As the early Black Friday offers continue to trickle in, Qatar Airways has decided to join the savings fun.
So when are these flights taking off? Travel dates range between 1 February and 30 September 2021.
We've done some digging and found some of our favourite fares:
- Adelaide to Amsterdam from $1,189 return
- Sydney to Paris from $1,269 return
- Melbourne to Milan from $1,309 return
The countdown is on, so head to Qatar Airways to book your next escape.
This sale is available until 2 December 2020 unless sold out prior (so get in quick).
Fly with peace of mind
As the world of travel continues to hold uncertainty, Qatar Airways is making sure you can travel with flexibility. Passengers are entitled to unlimited free date changes for travel up until 31 December 2021 and tickets are valid for up to two years from the date of issue. Any unused balance can be exchanged for a future travel voucher with an additional 10% credit.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Great. The last sale we saw from Qatar Airways was 10% off airfares, so with this year's Black Friday offer, you have an added up to 20% off.
- Airline: Great. Qatar Airways is a full-service carrier and is the winner of the 2019 title for World's Best Airline. Checked baggage, in-flight meals and entertainment come included in your airfares.
- Frequent Flyer Points: Great. Earn Qmiles when you fly as a Qatar Airways Privilege Club member.
- Travel time: Great. All Qatar Airways flights stop in Doha before completing the final leg of the journey.
- Weather: Great. Consider Paris between March and May or Greece in June. These months offer fewer crowds and optimal weather for each destination.