Qantas set to launch new flights from regional Victoria in 2020
Say hello to the newest flight route from Mildura.
Qantas has announced it will be adding direct flights from Mildura to Sydney to its domestic network.
In true Qantas style, it's offering special airfares starting from $179 each way. This offer applies to select travel dates between 29 March and 25 October 2020.
The flight will take a total of 1 hour and 50 minutes compared to the previous flight route which had a stopover in Melbourne. This direct airfare will save you around two hours of travelling time.
The flights will take off from 29 March 2020 and will fly four days a week. Over 30,000 seats will fly the new route annually.
This is especially good news for the residents of Mildura who frequently travel to Sydney for leisure or work. It comes as the second direct link between regional Victoria and Sydney, with Bendigo to Sydney launching in April 2019.
In addition to the new flights, Qantas has introduced another three weekly flights between Bendigo and Sydney.
There's no time to waste. Head over to Skyscanner to lock in your airfares.
It's safe to say this will come as exciting news for those who are already flying the route, but don't wait too long as this sale ends 18 December 2019 unless sold out prior.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?