Qantas sale: Worldwide premium economy and business class flights from $1,495 return
Explore somewhere new in complete luxury when you book with a friend.
Admit it, we've all jealously eyed those business class seats as we walk past on our way to economy. They're those plush seats with the potential for complete comfort oh, and is that Champagne they’re handing out?
Now you can be on the receiving end of those envious stares on your next Qantas flight thanks to Flight Centre and better yet, you get to share in the lush lifestyle with a friend for less than full price.
You can save on Qantas business and premium economy cabins when you book two seats or more with prices starting from $1,495 per person.
Sample fares include:
- Sydney-Tokyo from $1,495 return in premium economy and $3,493 in business class
- Melbourne-Johannesburg from $2,295 in premium economy and $4,195 in business class
- Brisbane-Los Angeles from $2,899 in premium economy and $5,299 in business class
Privileges such as generous baggage allowance, lounge access, complimentary chauffeur service upon arrival and premium check-in are just a few of the perks you'll receive with your business class seat.
You have until 20 March to make your booking with travel available for a variety of dates from 25 April to 30 November.
Check out the full list of routes and dates available below.
To book: Head to Flight Centre for full details and to grab your seat.
- Qantas sets date for international flights to US, UK, Fiji and more
- Virgin Australia VA-X and Win competition: All the details
- How I used Qantas Points to see Antarctica (as nowhere else is open)
- NSW Dine and Discover vouchers extended: Best ways to use yours now
- The 5 best Flight Centre EOFY travel deals