Qantas sale: Non-stop flights to Japan from $690 return
Get to the action faster with super cheap direct flights with the flying kangaroo.
There's been a slew of Tokyo-bound flights on sale lately, with Jetstar taking out the gold for the cheapest flights at $318 return and Philippine Airlines championing with fares for under $600 return during cherry blossom season.
Not to be outdone, Qantas has now joined in on the action with flights for under $700 return. While this does sound steep compared to the other two alternatives, the incentives could be worth the extra dollars. The perks of flying with Qantas include:
- Direct flights from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane.
- The ability to rack up Qantas Frequent Flyer points.
- Free checked baggage and in-flight entertainment, which Philippine Airlines provides but not Jetstar.
- Flights during cherry blossom season (April to May), which again, Philippine Airlines provides but not Jetstar.
These sale fares are also available for travel between October and November 2017 and are available until sold out.
A breakdown of the cheapest fares per departure city is as follows:
- Brisbane to Tokyo from $690 return
- Melbourne to Tokyo from $695 return
- Adelaide to Tokyo from $698 return
- Canberra to Tokyo from $698 return
- Sydney to Tokyo from $723 return
We found these flights on I Want That Flight. They're also available through Skyscanner, which you can search below.
Search for a flight to Tokyo
- Virgin Australia sale drops fares from $69 across 300,000 seats
- First Jetstar sale of the year has $37 flights across Australia
- Take off from $75 in the latest Virgin Australia Happy Hour sale
- Fly across Australia from $99 with Qantas’s 2020 Boxing Day sale
- Score $75 flights with the Virgin Australia Boxing Day sale