Qantas sale: Los Angeles from $850 return, San Francisco from $900 return
Hit up two Californian cities during summer for less than $1k return.
Once again, flights to California are going on the cheap and this time it's Qantas that's discounting its flights down to as little as $850 return.
This is a far cry from the $1,083 return flights it was selling earlier this month, so it's likely the airline is trying to sell off the last of its seats.
Flights to both Los Angeles and San Francisco are on sale for various travel dates between July and November 2017.
Sample flights to Los Angeles include:
- Departing Adelaide: 4-18 October, 10-24 October, 24 October-21 November and 7-21 November 2017. Prices from $850 return.
- Departing the Gold Coast: 2-17 October, 10-24 October, 16-24 October, 1-21 November and 7-21 November 2017. Prices from $867 return.
- Departing Cairns: 3-19 October, 3 October-1 November, 5-16 October, 5 October-1 November and 7-21 November 2017. Prices from $867 return.
Sample flights to San Francisco include:
- Departing Sydney: 17 July-16 August, 19 July-2 August, 26 July-9 August, 2-16 August and 9-23 August 2017. Prices from $900 return.
- Departing Brisbane: 19 July-2 August, 2-16 August, 16-30 August, 21 August-6 September and 4 October-8 November 2017. Prices from $902 return.
- Departing Melbourne: 19 July-2 August, 2-16 August, 3-16 August, 9-23 August, 12 October-8 November and 24 October-13 November. Prices from $902 return.
- Departing Perth: 19 July-2 August, 26 July-9 August, 9-21 August, 9-23 August and 16-30 August 2017. Prices from $996 return.
We found all these flights and prices on I Want That Flight. They are not part of any particular sale and are available until sold out.
Browse for and book these cheap fares on I Want That Flight.