Score big on this Qantas sale with Japan flights from $577 return
See what all the fuss is about for yourself.
Japan has quickly become one of our favourite holiday destinations and with Aussies flocking to Tokyo every year, it's time to experience it first-hand.
Let's talk numbers – it's great news for those of you flying out from Melbourne as flights are taking off to Tokyo from an incredible $577 return. Other cities follow closely behind with Sydney airfares startiing from $623, Brisbane from $642 and Canberra from $679 return.
Travel dates are running from April to June 2020, but do keep in mind that specific dates apply depending on when you'd like to go.
You won't be stuck on itinerary either. We recommend checking out Mount Fuji, the Ghibli museum, Disneyland (perfect if you're bringing the kids along), the Tokyo Skytree tower and the Osaka food markets. Check out our complete guide on all the top activities that will fill your days while you're in Japan.
These fares aren't a part of a particular sale, but we still recommend getting in while you can as tickets will fly off the shelves.
Don't wait any longer for your Japan escape, head over to Skyscanner to lock in your next holiday.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Great. Considering that you could be paying upwards of $1,000 return for a full-price ticket to Tokyo, scoring airfares for under $650 is a steal if we ever did see one. We suggest getting your hands on these as soon as you can.
- Airline: Great. Qantas is Australia's top airline and a full service carrier. This means that your checked baggage, in-flight meals and entertainment are included in your airfares.
- Frequent flyer points: Good. You can earn rewards when flying with the red kangaroo, a minimum of 5,200 Qantas points and 60 status credits can be earned on this sale.
- Travel time: Good. Unless you're flying from Queensland, all flights stop over in Brisbane before making their way to Tokyo.
- Weather: Great. The good news is you can travel to Japan in April to May which are the best months to travel in. Do be aware April is the month of the cherry blossoms so crowds may be a little busier than usual.