Qantas sale: Flights to Japan discounted to $692 return
From Down Under to the Land of the Rising Sun for under $700 return.
Australia's flagship carrier Qantas is hosting a sale on flights to Japan with return tickets going for as low as $692 return.
Fares are for travel in October and November 2017 and if you're departing from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane, you'll enjoy a non-stop, full-service flight to Tokyo. Other departure cities on sale are Adelaide and Canberra.
- Melbourne to Tokyo from $692 return
- Adelaide to Tokyo from $695 return
- Brisbane to Tokyo from $696 return
- Canberra to Tokyo from $697 return
- Sydney to Tokyo from $721 return
These travel dates coincide with some of the best months to visit Japan. October and November are autumn months and are just outside of the peak summer period. They boast beautifully cool weather without the crowds.
To book: Flights can be booked direct with Qantas, though it will cost you a little more. We found these cheaper prices through I Want That Flight.
These fares are not part of any particular promotion and are available until sold out.
- Virgin Australia sale drops fares from $69 across 300,000 seats
- First Jetstar sale of the year has $37 flights across Australia
- Take off from $75 in the latest Virgin Australia Happy Hour sale
- Fly across Australia from $99 with Qantas’s 2020 Boxing Day sale
- Score $75 flights with the Virgin Australia Boxing Day sale