Qantas sale: Flights to Japan discounted to $692 return
From Down Under to the Land of the Rising Sun for under $700 return.
Australia's flagship carrier Qantas is hosting a sale on flights to Japan with return tickets going for as low as $692 return.
Fares are for travel in October and November 2017 and if you're departing from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane, you'll enjoy a non-stop, full-service flight to Tokyo. Other departure cities on sale are Adelaide and Canberra.
- Melbourne to Tokyo from $692 return
- Adelaide to Tokyo from $695 return
- Brisbane to Tokyo from $696 return
- Canberra to Tokyo from $697 return
- Sydney to Tokyo from $721 return
These travel dates coincide with some of the best months to visit Japan. October and November are autumn months and are just outside of the peak summer period. They boast beautifully cool weather without the crowds.
To book: Flights can be booked direct with Qantas, though it will cost you a little more. We found these cheaper prices through I Want That Flight.
These fares are not part of any particular promotion and are available until sold out.
- Last-minute flights to Scandinavia from $729 return
- Discover your backyard with domestic fares from $35 in the latest Jetstar sale
- Explore the UK with 5-star flights from $1,140 return
- The AirAsia Mega Sale returns with flights from $109 each way
- Discover China on Qantas with flights on sale from $417 return