Qantas now selling flights to Dallas from $928 return
All-inclusive flights from Australia to the USA for a steal.
Los Angeles and New York can move aside because there's a new flight sale in town and it's to Dallas, Texas.
Flying Qantas, fares start at $928 return and are on travel in October and November 2017 and January to March 2018, which make them perfectly positioned for a cheeky pre- or post-Christmas break.
If you're the kind who shudders at the thought of cool weather, take heart. Due to the city's positioning, even though these dates are approaching winter, you won't feel the chill too much as the city tends to sit in the high teens, low twenties during these months making it a pleasant holiday.
Starting fares from major Australian cities are:
- Brisbane to Dallas ... from $928 return
- Sydney to Dallas ... from $928 return
- Melbourne to Dallas ... from $930 return
- Perth to Dallas ... from $1,022 return
- Adelaide to Dallas ... from $1,023 return
This sale is in its last hours, ending at midnight tonight, so snap them up quick before they disappear.
Full sale dates can be found on I Want That Flight.
- Cathay just dropped another Hong Kong sale in our laps
- Scoot’s latest Take off Tuesday sale has fares from just $115 into Asia
- Take on Europe in style with 5-star flights from $1,095 return
- Take off to Tasmania from just $45 each way
- Families can now fly to Los Angeles on Qantas from $799 per person