Qantas New York Sale: Flights now $1,204 return
You don't see New York flights like these very often.
Qantas is running a sale on flights to New York right now, taking off from $1,204 return. These prices are about as low as you can find with Australia's flagship carrier, in line with the great deals previously available in its USA Flyaway sale, but with even more departure cities. Occasionally it's possible to find cheaper flights with some budget airlines such as China Eastern, which is currently boasting $1,165 return flights to New York City, but these mainly have catches like 40+ hour flights featuring long layovers.
Overall, these are great prices, plus an excellent way to rake in your Qantas Frequent Flyer points. Flights are in the periods of July to August, and October to November. There's no set end date for this sale, but seats are likely to be snapped up soon.
If New York's calling, these flights are for you and you should head over to I Want That Flight and make a booking.
- Melbourne to New York: $1,204 return
- Brisbane to New York: $1,204 return
- Sydney to New York: $1,205 return
- Adelaide to New York: $1,276 return
- Perth to New York: $1,277 return
- Bookings: Grab your seats online at I Want That Flight.
- Athens or Berlin from $299 each way with these cheap Scoot flights
- New Tigerair sale crashes Jetstar’s party with $43.95 fares within Australia
- Last-minute flights to Scandinavia from $729 return
- Discover your backyard with domestic fares from $35 in the latest Jetstar sale
- Explore the UK with 5-star flights from $1,140 return