Qantas marks down Malaysia fares to $488 with latest sale
Shop until you drop in Kuala Lumpur and indulge tasty curries and laksa on Penang.
Australia's flag carrier Qantas Airways has launched another sale, offering Aussies cheap international fares to a range of Malaysian destinations.
Flights from Perth to Kuala Lumpur start at $488 return. There are also return airfares from the Western Australian capital to the historically colonial island of Penang for just $620.
Return fares from Melbourne to KL start at $659, while return flights from Sydney to KL are on sale for $676. Add $20 for flights in and out of Penang.
Earlier this month, Qantas offered up a plethora of discounted fares for Aussies keen to explore parts of the Americas, Africa and Asia.
Find the lowest fares on domestic and international flights with the latest Qantas promo codes and sales.
Singapore Airlines low-cost subsidiary Scoot recently kicked off its first foray into Europe by offering dirt cheap fares from Australia to Athens.
Australia's budget airline, Jetstar, continue to compete to offer the best discounted fares.
- Qantas sets date for international flights to US, UK, Fiji and more
- Virgin Australia VA-X and Win competition: All the details
- How I used Qantas Points to see Antarctica (as nowhere else is open)
- NSW Dine and Discover vouchers extended: Best ways to use yours now
- The 5 best Flight Centre EOFY travel deals