Qantas marks down Malaysia fares to $488 with latest sale
Shop until you drop in Kuala Lumpur and indulge tasty curries and laksa on Penang.
Australia's flag carrier Qantas Airways has launched another sale, offering Aussies cheap international fares to a range of Malaysian destinations.
Flights from Perth to Kuala Lumpur start at $488 return. There are also return airfares from the Western Australian capital to the historically colonial island of Penang for just $620.
Return fares from Melbourne to KL start at $659, while return flights from Sydney to KL are on sale for $676. Add $20 for flights in and out of Penang.
Earlier this month, Qantas offered up a plethora of discounted fares for Aussies keen to explore parts of the Americas, Africa and Asia.
Find the lowest fares on domestic and international flights with the latest Qantas promo codes and sales.
Singapore Airlines low-cost subsidiary Scoot recently kicked off its first foray into Europe by offering dirt cheap fares from Australia to Athens.
Australia's budget airline, Jetstar, continue to compete to offer the best discounted fares.
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?
- Virgin Australia becomes the first Australian airline to offer flexible bookings until 2021
- Tasmanians to receive $150 in vouchers to boost local tourism
- New DiDi rideshare service shaves 20% more off Sydney rides
- Queensland’s NSW and ACT travel ban: Everything you need to know