Enjoy flights to Los Angeles from $672 with Qantas’ sale
This is your chance to visit Santa Monica Pier, Venice Beach and Sunset Boulevard.
Yes, you read that price correctly. Qantas is pulling out all the stops with its discounted airfares to Los Angeles.
We are going to get straight into it with the cheapest fares departing from Melbourne starting from $672 return. The tickets don't stop there with flights taking off from Brisbane from $684 and Sydney from $686 return.
So when can you pack your bags? Travel dates run between May 2020 to October 2020. Specific dates do apply depending on when you'd ideally like to travel.
We don't think you'll be stuck on itinerary either. Los Angeles will have you checking out everything from Universal Studios and the Hollywood Walk of Fame to Santa Monica Pier and Venice beach.
If California is on your mind, consider heading to Yosemite National Park, Golden Gate Bridge (see our full list of San Francisco must dos here) and Disneyland.
These prices aren't part of a particular sale, so you'll have to get in before tickets sell out.
Don't miss out! Head to Skyscanner right now to lock in your Californian escape.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Unmissable. On average you can expect to pay around the $1,200 mark for return airfares from Australia to Los Angeles. The savings on this sale are close to 50% off a full-price ticket. We suggest not missing this offer, tickets as low as these don't come around often.
- Airline: Great. Qantas is a full-service carrier and the Best Airline in the Australia and Pacific region as awarded by Skytrax. Checked baggage, in-flight meals and entertainment are all included in your airfares.
- Frequent flyer points: Great. If you're a part of the airline's Frequent Flyer program you can earn points as you fly. There are at least 9,000 Qantas points and 90 status credits to be earned from this sale.
- Travel time: Great. Get to Los Angeles faster with direct flights from Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
- Weather: Great. We recommend jetting off to California between May and June. Temperatures are fairly warm all year round but this period will have smaller crowds and perfect weather for an ocean dip.
- Travelling during coronavirus? Here’s what you need to know [Updated]
- Airlines, cruises and tours waive change and cancellation fees due to coronavirus [Updated]
- What to know if your travels are affected by the domestic travel ban
- Australians advised not to travel: What to know [Updated]
- Ways to get your money back for an event cancelled due to coronavirus [Updated]