Qantas just dropped flights to Hamilton Island from $99
All-inclusive flights from multiple destinations across Australia.Qantas has just released a sale on airfares to Hamilton Island, offering flights to the sunshine for under $100 each way.
The cheapest flights are from Brisbane for $99 each way. From Sydney, you'll pay $139 each way and from Melbourne, you'll pay $149 each way.
Flights are available from Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Newcastle, Adelaide, Hobart, Perth and Cairns and travel dates range from 29 August 2017 till 8 March 2018. As always, peak periods such as school holidays and the Christmas holidays are not included in the sale.
You'll find that the cheapest fares are for dates during 2018, with last-minute flights (between August and September) being the most expensive. This is perhaps also due to the fact that Hamilton Island Race Week is in late August, which is one of the island's busiest periods.
- Brisbane to Hamilton Island from $99 each way
- Sydney to Hamilton Island from $139 each way
- Melbourne to Hamilton Island from $149 each way
- Canberra to Hamilton Island from $185 each way
- Newcastle to Hamilton Island from $199 each way
- Adelaide to Hamilton Island from $205 each way
- Hobart to Hamilton Island from $205 each way
- Perth to Hamilton Island from $259 each way
- Cairns to Hamilton Island from $259 each way
These flights are comparable to typical sale fares to Hamilton Island on rival airlines such as Virgin Australia. The last time Virgin held a sale, it offered $95 flights from Brisbane, $139 flights from Sydney and $140 flights from Melbourne.
Naturally, if you fly budget, you will pay less. However, budget airlines don't typically fly to Hamilton Island from such a wide range of Australian locations.
Flights are all-inclusive and are available to book with Flight Centre.
The Qantas Hamilton Island sale ends 30 July unless sold out prior.
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes