Qantas sale: Whisk yourself away to Hamilton Island from $134
Find out how the flying kangaroo is saving you up to $80 return on your next winter escape.
With summer officially shutting its doors for the season, those warm-weather blues are set to kick in any moment now. But winter 2021 isn't all doom and gloom with the latest sale from Qantas.
From as little as $134 one way, you could be packing your bags from Sydney to Hamilton Island.
To put this in perspective, we checked the going rates for the same route and found Jetstar fares coming in at $150 a pop. This means that Jetstar is $16 more on each leg and you don't get the perks of a full-service carrier.
Virgin Australia follows closely behind with $174 one-way seats, putting Qantas's fares at a $40 saving each way.
So when can you take off? These flights are setting off for the skies between 2 May and 9 June 2021.
To score these tickets for yourself, head over to Skyscanner now.
We also checked out the One Million Seats sale Qantas dropped that included Sydney to Hamilton tickets and they were going for $164 each way. These savings aren't too shabby if you ask us.
We recommend getting in as quick as you can since this sale ends midnight 5 March 2021.
With your flights sorted, save on the rest of your trip with our Hamilton Island travel deals.
How good are these fares?
- Flexibility: Great. Passengers are now entitled to unlimited, free date changes until 31 January 2022. This applies to all domestic flights booked until 30 April 2021 for travel until 31 January 2022.
- Airline: Great. Qantas is one of Australia's full-service airlines. This means that checked baggage, in-flight meals and entertainment are all included in your airfares.
- Frequent Flyer Points: Good. Earn frequent flyer points when you fly with Qantas. Nab 800 Qantas Points and 15 status credits when you book with this offer.
- Travel time: Great. Get holidaying on those Hamilton Island beaches sooner rather than later with direct flights.
- Weather: Perfect. Escaping to Hamilton Island is made simple with great weather year-round. If you're looking to avoid those large crowds, we recommend booking your trip outside of school holiday periods.