Rack up Qantas Points when you hit the green with the Qantas Golf Club.
Qantas Frequent Flyer members can access some of the most prestigious golf courses within Australia. When signing up for a premium membership, customers are awarded 5,000 bonus Qantas Points, and gain access to a wider range of golf courses and tee times as well as an official handicap. Read on to discover how the Qantas Golf Club works and how it can help you maximise your Qantas rewards.
How does the Qantas Golf Club work?
Endorsed and supported by Golf Australia and Aussie golfing legend Greg Norman, the Qantas Golf club offers a range of benefits to its members. With access to tee times at over 100 courses, including Ballarat Golf Club, Commonwealth Golf Club, Magenta Shores Golf Club, Manly Golf Club and Southport Golf Club, you’ll be swinging your clubs on fairways right around the country.
Two memberships are available: a free membership and a paid Premium membership.
- Free membership. Qantas Frequent Flyer members can join Qantas Golf Club for free and access some low-level benefits. These include access to some courses, travel packages, invitations to events and the ability to earn one Qantas Point per dollar spent at the online golf store.
- Premium membership. Subscribing to a Premium membership costs $249 (you'll earn a bonus 5,000 Qantas Points when you sign up. This unlocks additional benefits such as a larger range of golf courses and an official Golf Australia handicap. Premium members will also earn three Qantas Points per dollar spent on purchases made on the online golf store.
What benefits will I receive from joining this club?
Some of the perks you can expect from the Qantas Golf Club include:
- Earn Qantas Points. Free members can earn one Qantas Point per dollar spent and Premium members can earn three Qantas Points per dollar spent on purchases made through qantasgolfclub.com. Premium members also receive 5,000 bonus points on signup.
- Access to member-only courses. Free members have access to over 100 golf courses, while Premium members have access to over 120 public and private courses throughout Australia.
- Invitations to events. Members will receive invitations to various events and to participate in tournaments throughout the year, including the Annual Qantas Golf Challenge, Las Vegas Golf Event and the Fiji Pro-Am Event.
- Holiday packages. Make sure to pack your best golf wear for your next holiday. Enjoy once-in-a-lifetime experiences while working on your handicap when you book a holiday package at one of the popular worldwide golfing destinations. Strike the perfect balance of golf and relaxation at destinations such as Bali, Danang (Vietnam) and Kunming (China)
- Promotions. Enjoy exclusive offers on golfing magazines, gift cards and other promotions throughout the year.
- Official handicap. By becoming a Premium member, you can receive an official handicap, which is a compulsory requirement when entering competitions.
If you’re a regular golfer, signing up to the Qantas Golf Club could offer you a number of useful perks. If you’re not a golf aficionado, the 5,000 Points may not be worth the signup fee. Weigh up how much you’d use the club and whether the cost of the membership is outweighed by the benefits. If so, then happy golfing!Back to top