Qantas flights to Singapore drop to $433 return
Come for the warmth and sunshine, stay for the food and shopping.
To put this into perspective, the last time Qantas had a sale on this route, it boasted starting fares of $458 return, so this deal is up there with the best from the flying kangaroo.
As Emirates is codesharing with Qantas, all flights booked through the airline will be on Qantas flights.
These sale prices cover select journeys between July and November 2017 and depart from five Australian capitals:
- Perth to Singapore from $433 return
- Melbourne to Singapore from $527 return
- Brisbane to Singapore from $552 return
- Adelaide to Singapore from $556 return
- Sydney to Singapore from $557 return
Airfares include checked luggage, in-flight meals and entertainment and are on sale until midnight 27 June 2017.
While you can find these routes on sale on the Qantas and Emirates websites, we found that booking site I Want That Flight is selling them for up to $40 cheaper.
For example, Qantas is currently advertising Sydney to Singapore flights from $599 return, while I Want That Flight is selling them for $557 return.
For this reason, we've displayed I Want That Flights prices above as they are the cheapest we've found for this sale.
- Virgin Australia sale drops fares from $69 across 300,000 seats
- First Jetstar sale of the year has $37 flights across Australia
- Take off from $75 in the latest Virgin Australia Happy Hour sale
- Fly across Australia from $99 with Qantas’s 2020 Boxing Day sale
- Score $75 flights with the Virgin Australia Boxing Day sale