Qantas flights to Asia are selling from $579 return
Fly Aussie, rack up Qantas points and discover somewhere new.
Qantas sale details:
- Airline: Qantas
- Cheapest flights: Sydney-Hong Kong from $579 return
- Travel dates: October 2018 - March 2019
- Sale ends: Midnight, 31 August 2018
- Book: With Flight Centre
The flying kangaroo aka Qantas is hosting a sale that will have you exploring Asia from top to bottom for a rock-bottom price.
Destinations you can set your sights on include Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Bangkok and Phuket. Prices you can expect to pay include Sydney to Hong Kong from $579, Melbourne to Beijing from $589, Brisbane to Shanghai from $615 and Adelaide to Bangkok from $699 return.
Flights depart between October 2018 and March 2019, excluding the school holiday periods.
Get yours now through Flight Centre before the sale runs out on 31 August.
How good are these fares?
- Price: We've seen Hong Kong flights on Qantas drop below $500 return in the past, being last-minute flights that gave passengers a window of four months to prepare and head off on their trip. While the current sale is a little dearer, travel runs well into 2019 giving you more than half a year to prepare for your trip.
- Airline: Qantas is a luxury carrier where checked luggage, in-flight meals and in-flight entertainment are included in your fare. It's also the best airline in Australia/Pacific, claiming that number one spot at this year's Skytrax Airline Awards. For loyal rewards members, you can also score Qantas Frequent Flyer points and status credits on its journeys.
- Travel time: Great. Flights from major Australian cities are direct, saving you time.
- Weather: Great. With six months worth of travel dates to pick and choose from, you won't be short on options. Use our Best Time guide to determine when in that period offers the most ideal weather conditions to suit your trip. For example, Hong Kong is best visited between October and December while Phuket is typically blessed with sunshine between January and April.