Qantas flight sale: Los Angeles from $905 return
Qantas is steamrolling the competition with these cut price airfares.
Everyone's running Los Angeles flight sales right now, and they're all going fast. Qantas is getting involved with some outstanding prices for Los Angeles flights in October and November of 2017, or from January to March of 2018.
So how good is this Qantas deal? Pretty dang good by any standard. They're cheaper than almost any previous Qantas sale, and also come out ahead of Virgin's big Mates Rates sale.
Right now, one of the only places you might be able to find a slightly better price is with Fiji Airlines, assuming they're not sold out yet.
Qantas' prices are:
- Brisbane to Los Angeles - $905 to $912 return
- Melbourne to Los Angeles - $911 return
- Sydney to Los Angeles - $912 return
- Perth to Los Angeles - $1,006 return
- Adelaide to Los Angeles - $1,007 return
If previous sales are any indication, these prices will disappear fast. Race over to I Want That Flight to grab your seats.
Search for a flight to Los Angeles
- Stop everything: Jetstar’s doing a flash Return for FREE sale
- Eat, shop and repeat in Hong Kong with Cathay Pacific flights from $558 return
- Fly to the USA on Air New Zealand from $389
- Flight Centre’s travel sale boasts full-service international flights from $499 return
- AirAsia’s MEGA sale is back with flights from $99