Qantas drops prices for flights to Rio de Janeiro to $995 return
Qantas and LATAM have just cut prices to Brazil.
Qantas and LATAM are busting out some incredibly cheap flights to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil right now, starting from $995 return, for flights from February to May 2018. Wherever you're flying from, you're getting a return airfare to Brazil about $500 cheaper than usual.
The very cheapest deals are for earlier travel periods, but you'll probably want to pay the extra $10 or $20 for the later flights, in April and May, to arrive after wet season and outside of the main holiday periods, and hit Copacabana in nicer weather.
You're flying with points partners Qantas or LATAM for all flights, so at prices like these you really can't go wrong. This isn't part of any set sale, so flights are available until sold out.
- Melbourne to Rio de Janeiro - from $995 return (or $966 return through Skyscanner)
- Sydney to Rio de Janeiro - from $999 return
- Brisbane to Rio de Janeiro - from $1,014 return
- Adelaide to Rio de Janeiro - from $1,109 return
- Gold Coast to Rio de Janeiro - from $1,026 return
- Perth to Rio de Janeiro - from $1,047 return
You can get slightly cheaper flights from Melbourne to Skyscanner, and can also take advantage of this deal by flying out of the rest of Australia. Search Skyscanner for other trips like Sunshine Coast to Rio de Janeiro ($1,342 return), Canberra to Rio de Janeiro ($1,214 return) and more.
- Virgin Australia sale drops fares from $69 across 300,000 seats
- First Jetstar sale of the year has $37 flights across Australia
- Take off from $75 in the latest Virgin Australia Happy Hour sale
- Fly across Australia from $99 with Qantas’s 2020 Boxing Day sale
- Score $75 flights with the Virgin Australia Boxing Day sale
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes